By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Vasto said:
xl-klaudkil said:

Scorpio won with which games?

"We are moving Fallout 4 to VR and to have a console that can support that at the resolution and speed we really want, think its going to be magical"

I was touched when he said that.

Can you imagine Halo 6 coming holdiay 2017 in 4K on Scorpio? 

I seriously don't get you Vasto....

I love my sony, but your "preference" dwarfs the strength of mine. 

When MS talked down VR, you hate and hate and hate on VR. MS mentions VR, you now post about your hard on for VR.

Around the Network
lonerism said:

Where is Tomb Raider's PS4 announcement? And Take-Two/Rockstar?

Rumor is it was pulled last minute due to Florida... dunno about the veracity of it though....

If the Zelda gameplay is good then Nintendo. Lots of dissapointing games in this E3.

Resident Evil 7 was like a knife stab to my heart.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Sony but Nintendo got a conference soon right ?

Bryank75 said:
lonerism said:

Where is Tomb Raider's PS4 announcement? And Take-Two/Rockstar?

Rumor is it was pulled last minute due to Florida... dunno about the veracity of it though....

Tomb Raider too? wtf

Squeenix said to TR fans to look forward for E3, so... where is it?

Around the Network
lonerism said:
Bryank75 said:

Tomb Raider too? wtf

Squeenix said to TR fans to look forward for E3, so... where is it?

No, I'd say TR was not considered as they had their marketing with MS. 

I say Microsoft won. Gears of War 4 looked fantastic (minus the ragdoll bodies), the Xbox One Slim is a sexy model, ReCore looks like it could be good fun, Sea of Thieves was decent, We Happy Few is trippy and worth a shot and while I hate what they've done to Dead Rising, well, it's Dead Rising, so I'll have to play it eventually. Scalebound, INSIDE and State of Decay 2 were the icing on the cake, and can't wait to see more about them.

Couldn't care much about exclusive DLCs, Forza Horizon or Minecraft, to be fair. I need to know more about Project Scorpio before getting invested in it.

Real answers:

MS: Why buy an Xbox one when you can play most of our games on Win10.

Sony: Greatness Still awaits

EA and Ubi: ZZZZZzzzz

Beth: Yay Qauke.

Nem said:
Barkley said:

Microsoft had a very decent conference this year, especially with Scorpio that looks like a beast and PC gamers are going to be very very happy. Sony won with the games though!

Crash 1-3 Remade from the ground up!??!?! HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

PC+PS4 is the way to go for multi-system gamers, NX remains to be seen.

lol are you expecting full remakes of crash? Its gonna be like the ports of the ps2 games for PS4.

I assume youre being sarcastic as they explicitly said crash 1-3 remade from the ground up.

Sony because the orchestra was epic