1 55 11.70%

5 87 18.51%

6 83 17.66%

7 102 21.70%

8 63 13.40%

9 37 7.87%

10 43 9.15%

Total:470

I was disappointed, but I gave it a 5. The Gears 4 demo was good, but whenever a character spoke, the puns that came out were terrible. Since ReCore was coming out so soon, I was hoping for a deeper exploration of that game. I liked the new Xbox S (and price), but Project Scorpio seemed a little premature. I think I hated the Minecraft section the most, second only to the new features being added to the system. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I can't believe that those three new features were the most requested features for the system. I didn't hate it, but it didn't stand out as particularly good, so a 5 seems fair for an average performance.

Around the Network

It was expected

zero129 said:
Intrinsic said:
I don't get if I'm the only one that sees this, or if the way i look at it makes me ae sort of troll. But I'm curious to know something though.

If 3yrs ago MS came and made a conference like this, showed off an XB1 and said every game released on the XB1 would also be releasing on PC; how many XB1s does anyone think MS would have sold?

Do people think the changes are good for XB?

Maybe not for Xbox but for gamers YES!!.

Console Exclusives are so Anti Consumer and so yester year it isnt even funny anymore.

Phones, Smart TV's, DVD/Bluray players, Smart Top Boxes etc have showing that without Exclusives people will buy the best advertised and best built systems.

The Choice of where and how to play should be in the users hands.

The Future is "Choice", and it will be great! and not only will it be great! but you will love having the choice of being able to bring your games with you and play them on any device you want.

Anti Consumer laws are in the past "Choice" is your future.

there is still choice. thee always has been. 

lets stop moving the posts here. This is good for MS, bad for Xbox. The choice used to be between buying a console (PS, XB or nintendo) or a PC. Now, realistically speaking, the choice is down to being between buying a console (PS/nintendo) and a PC. 

Right now, MS has basically told eveeyone that supported Xbox "thanks, it was nice knowing you, bye". What single reason is there to own an Xbox console now?

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for MS i support MS (typing this on a surface book) and will continue to support them. But this is about Xbox. And as of  today, the xbox brand is officially dead. They very well can just call it windows store gpimg forward and it wouldnt make a difference. 

Intrinsic said:
zero129 said:

Maybe not for Xbox but for gamers YES!!.

Console Exclusives are so Anti Consumer and so yester year it isnt even funny anymore.

Phones, Smart TV's, DVD/Bluray players, Smart Top Boxes etc have showing that without Exclusives people will buy the best advertised and best built systems.

The Choice of where and how to play should be in the users hands.

The Future is "Choice", and it will be great! and not only will it be great! but you will love having the choice of being able to bring your games with you and play them on any device you want.

Anti Consumer laws are in the past "Choice" is your future.

there is still choice. thee always has been. 

lets stop moving the posts here. This is good for MS, bad for Xbox. The choice used to be between buying a console (PS, XB or nintendo) or a PC. Now, realistically speaking, the choice is down to being between buying a console (PS/nintendo) and a PC. 

Right now, MS has basically told eveeyone that supported Xbox "thanks, it was nice knowing you, bye". What single reason is there to own an Xbox console now?

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for MS i support MS (typing this on a surface book) and will continue to support them. But this is about Xbox. And as of  today, the xbox brand is officially dead. They very well can just call it windows store gpimg forward and it wouldnt make a difference. 

Oh yeah, xbox is so dead. That's why they announce two new xbox systems. Here is a tip. People in the real world for the most part don't want to game on a pc. That is why PS4 is so popular. Do you think people went out and bought a ps4 for Uncharted and Bloodborne? LOL. 

Snoopy said:

Oh yeah, xbox is so dead. That's why they announce two new xbox systems. Here is a tip. People in the real world for the most part don't want to game on a pc. That is why PS4 is so popular. Do you think people went out and bought a ps4 for Uncharted and Bloodborne? LOL. 

MS can release or annoucne all the consoles they want. Doesnt mean the xbox brand isnt dead. Just look at windowa phone. That has been dead for 3yrs. Didnt stop them from still trying though.

You don't have to take my word for it. Feel free to believe what you want. Eventually you will see. 

Around the Network

No new game announcements. Every "exclusive" announced is also coming to PC. 90% of the gameplay footage was underwhelming (Gears looked super generic. WTF was going on with FFXV?). An absolute cringefest with Sea of Thieves, Minecraft , and Scalebound gameplay (lol, lemme put on my Beats to fight this monster). 

The best thing they showed was customizable controllers. 

Gave it a 5 out of 10, because 1 would be too harsh, but there was no other option less than 5.

And pretty much all of /r/XboxOne agrees with me (much bigger community than VGC, 211k subs, 4500 active today), so I know I'm not alone or have a "troll" opinion. 

Snoopy said:
Azuren said:

Yeah, Sony is only 50% of home consoles for 8the gen and has, worldwide, outsold Xbox in every generation it has appeared. Poor, unlucky Sony. 

Xbox one + windows 10 = bigger install base especially now they both have the same code and work very similarly. Soon Microsoft will do what they do best. Buy outs like linkedin. Keep an eye out on those third party publishers that you care about so much. They might not be there one day for playstation.

I don't think you understand that what's good for Microsoft, the corporation, isn't necessarily good for Xbox, the brand. Microsoft can do away with that brand. And then they're no more a game company than Apple.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

It's at least a solid 7/10 going by the announcements ...

Forza Horizon 3 and Dead Rising 4 reveal stole the show as far as games are concerned but first footage for smaller games is appreciated as well ...

There is a lot for me to look forward to in the very near future: Gears 4, DR4, HW2, ReCore. Forza Horizon 3 is probably one of the most impressive games I've seen at E3. But all of those amazing trailers were dragged down by ID@Xbox (it's the third year in a row you're there, we know you're cool with the indies by now, + those indie games were previously announced anyway), the Minecraft demo, and some poorly chosen sequence to demo (FFXV, Scalebound). Still, it was a good show overall, maybe a bit weaker than their 2015 one.

Solid 7/10. There's a chance I'll pick up a couple games they showed. The Bioshock-like indie (forgot what it was called) about the happy pills looks really interesting. Sea of thieves looks like it could be a really fun game to mess around on with friends. Scalebound looks like a maybe, but I wasn't very impressed by today's demo, so I'd say I'm less likely to get it now, and same thing goes for FFXV.