6 83 17.66%

7 102 21.70%

8 63 13.40%

9 37 7.87%

10 43 9.15%

Total:470

it was a shit show.

-gears - looks really bad and boring.
-Recore - looks okay. but its obviously a budget title.
-scalebound - the demo they showed was OK at best. nothing impressive at all
-Forza - another forza... yay?
-sea of thieves - looks boring as fuck.
-state of decay - it has its fans, it looked good, but certainly nothing to rave about
-dead rising - looks okay, the trailer wasnt anything special.
-that indie game with the pills - looked pretty interesting honestly, could be really bad but could be great too. highlight of the show for me

nothing exciting was announced, and thats why they announced scorpio because they had no exciting game annoucements or anything to show.

3/10

Around the Network
DannyDesario said:
Snoopy said:

Good for you supporting PC and windows 10 platform. This will allow MS to invest into window gaming which will result in xbox growing due to the profits they are getting from you. I thank you.

I know man.  I like Windows over mac.  I see no problem in supporting Microsoft.  That doesn't mean Xbox will profit in the long run if it slashes the install base and more people buy other software on PC instead of Xbox.  Xbox Profits?  The Xbox brand has been in the red since its introduction.  Sony barely made a profit off the PS3, there's no money in console hardware.

Xbox division has been making a profit since 2008 overall. They are in the red mainly due to the OG xbox, but it is projected after a few years they will turn a profit overall and it's gravy from there. Microsoft is being smart and increasing their install base. Sony biggest mistake ever was the ps3. Not just because of the huge amount of money they loss (which cancled the ps2 and ps1 profits single handely), but gave Microsoft a foot in the door. Once Microsoft has a foot in the door it is already over pretty much. Why do you think Apple fought tooth and nail to keep zune out of the market? They know iPod would lose a lot of market share and perhaps lose in the long run if Microsoft got a foot in the door. Sony isn't so lucky now.

It was strange in the way it was bookended, Heres a slim Xbox One, and we'll end it telling you have no reason to buy it.

Snoopy said:
DannyDesario said:

I know man.  I like Windows over mac.  I see no problem in supporting Microsoft.  That doesn't mean Xbox will profit in the long run if it slashes the install base and more people buy other software on PC instead of Xbox.  Xbox Profits?  The Xbox brand has been in the red since its introduction.  Sony barely made a profit off the PS3, there's no money in console hardware.

Xbox division has been making a profit since 2008 overall. They are in the red mainly due to the OG xbox, but it is projected after a few years they will turn a profit overall and it's gravy from there. Microsoft is being smart and increasing their install base. Sony biggest mistake ever was the ps3. Not just because of the huge amount of money they loss (which cancled the ps2 and ps1 profits single handely), but gave Microsoft a foot in the door. Once Microsoft has a foot in the door it is already over pretty much. Why do you think Apple fought tooth and nail to keep zune out of the market? They know iPod would lose a lot of market share and perhaps lose in the long run if Microsoft got a foot in the door. Sony isn't so lucky now.

Yeah, Sony is only 50% of home consoles for 8the gen and has, worldwide, outsold Xbox in every generation it has appeared. Poor, unlucky Sony. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Gears looked like Gears, Scalebound looked like God of War, Forza looked like Forza. I didn't see a lot of innovation in their presentation. And they had a very strong theme of Play Everywhere, which I'm not sure helps Xbox.

Around the Network

the only thing i know if that in 2017 consoles become obsolele. Just PC and i hope Nintendo for me.

Azuren said:
Snoopy said:

Yeah, Sony is only 50% of home consoles for 8the gen and has, worldwide, outsold Xbox in every generation it has appeared. Poor, unlucky Sony. 

Xbox one + windows 10 = bigger install base especially now they both have the same code and work very similarly. Soon Microsoft will do what they do best. Buy outs like linkedin. Keep an eye out on those third party publishers that you care about so much. They might not be there one day for playstation.

6.5/10.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

That FFXV Titan fight was very underwhelming. The whole show gets a 7/10 just because of that.

They should follow how to do a Titan fight from FFXIV instead!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Snoopy said:
Azuren said:

Xbox one + windows 10 = bigger install base especially now they both have the same code and work very similarly. Soon Microsoft will do what they do best. Buy outs like linkedin. Keep an eye out on those third party publishers that you care about so much. They might not be there one day for playstation.

Why haven't Microsoft done that by now? They have been buyinh third party exclusives. How did that work for them so far?