By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Wii does not = , > the PS2,PS3,360 because they are NOT THE SAME!!

Why should anyone have to prove you wrong? You're the one with the minority opinion. If you hate the Wii then just go away and leave everyone else alone. Last warning.

Around the Network
HappySqurriel said:
jimmay said:
This one goes out to everybody because posting to several different people about the same thing is pretty boring. It's a FACT that every wii i have ever played has a small amount of lag that makes it less accurate than dual analog controls. You can argue with me till you are blue in the face but you'll never change that. Nobody i have ever spoken to in real life has said that the wiimote is more accurate and the only place i see people saying the wiimote is better is on the internet. I have not seen a single piece of independent proof proving the wiimote is more accurate than dual analog and when i ask for people to post CONCLUSIVE proof people don't. And why don't they post it? Because they have never seen any proof, because people can't prove me wrong by posting conclusive proof they get annoyed and try and make me post something when i don't have to. IM the one who asked for proof and unless somebody posts some then i can't be bothered to go searching the internet for any either.

Forum > Rules

• Do not post only that Item A sucks, or that Item B is better than Item C. Give reasons why, post links to documented problems, of screenshots, or whatever you can. Similarly, do not reply to other posters with "you're wrong." Explain why you disagree, and perhaps point to the correct answer.
  • People have provided adequate support to their side of the argument, you have failed to; if you're not going to follow the forum rules maybe you should leave or be banned ...

Cherry picking the odd review here and their proves nothing. For every review you can find that says the wii controls are good their is a review that says wii controls are bad. Without independent tests nothing will ever change.

sc94597 said:
    jimmay said:
    This one goes out to everybody because posting to several different people about the same thing is pretty boring. It's a FACT that every wii i have ever played has a small amount of lag that makes it less accurate than dual analog controls. You can argue with me till you are blue in the face but you'll never change that. Nobody i have ever spoken to in real life has said that the wiimote is more accurate and the only place i see people saying the wiimote is better is on the internet. I have not seen a single piece of independent proof proving the wiimote is more accurate than dual analog and when i ask for people to post CONCLUSIVE proof people don't. And why don't they post it? Because they have never seen any proof, because people can't prove me wrong by posting conclusive proof they get annoyed and try and make me post something when i don't have to. IM the one who asked for proof and unless somebody posts some then i can't be bothered to go searching the internet for any either.

IF you are going to say you believe it's not more accurate based on what you played, that doesn't mean we can't say the opposite, based on what we played. Your hypocritsy lvl is really high. We ask you for links after we provide the best we could give you yet you don't give us any.

Because i have already had a similar discusion with happysqurriel and all that ends up happening is we post a few links each to reviews, the ones he cherry pick say the wii controls are great and the ones i post say they're not and nothing gets resolved.

jimmay said:
    sc94597 said:
    jimmay said:

IF you are going to say you believe it's not more accurate based on what you played, that doesn't mean we can't say the opposite, based on what we played. Your hypocritsy lvl is really high. We ask you for links after we provide the best we could give you yet you don't give us any.

Because i have already had a similar discusion with happysqurriel and all that ends up happening is we post a few links each to reviews, the ones he cherry pick say the wii controls are great and the ones i post say they're not and nothing gets resolved.

I don't see any links to reviews that you posted.

Wow, i've reading and reading and can't understand this...you should keep posting proofs, if for him 3-4 games that have a dual-analog and a Wiimote version and the Wiimote version is way better and you shouldn't want to go back...i don't know what else he would ask, even he ask for scientific tests...if the science would be so interested on compare this kind of things...
    Even if you put a bunch of evidence he won't listen so is better for you to leave him...you are just wasting your time on him and clearly you won't make anything
    Clearly, for him, all he says is a fact and all you said or all the gaming sites wrote are just an opinion and he don't mind if are unbiased sites or anything...his natural blind makes him so stubborn that ain't funny

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
    3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
    Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
    If you add me, please let me know to add you back

Around the Network

This is how i feel after I read this thread: 

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
    Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

They're not in the same market. PS3 and XBox 360 are video game systems and the Wii is a clothing line. That made perfect sense didn't it?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger