By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall 2 Official Single Player Gameplay Trailer

Pilot and Titan unite as never before in Respawn Entertainment’s highly anticipated Titanfall® 2. Featuring a crafted single player campaign that explores the unique bond between man and machine, players will step on to The Frontier as a Militia rifleman with aspirations of becoming a Pilot. Stranded behind IMC enemy lines, and against overwhelming odds, you must team up with a veteran Vanguard-class Titan and uphold a mission you were never meant to carry out. In multiplayer, Titanfall 2 delivers best-in-class shooter gameplay backed by more depth and variety including new Titans – each with their own unique abilities, a deeper set of Pilot abilities, an expanded arsenal of weapons, more customization options, and a robust progression system.

View on YouTube

Around the Network

Day one.
Trailer really didn't show much, pretty much just s hype trailer that we come to expect these days. It worked though

I would be interested if Dva was in it but alas

Glad it has a SP this time around though. Last one really felt it lacked a lot of things imo

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

The gundam game we always wanted d:

Happy to see there's a story now. Graphics look noticeably better too.

It looks intriguing. I hope Sony grabs the marketing right for this one.

Around the Network

Most likely a day one for me, loved the first one, missed a single player campaign.

Wonder what the campaign is going to be like. I'm hoping it's nothing like a COD campaign. I have my nephew staying over for a week and he brought Blops 3 with him. We managed to get to the third chapter before switching it off. One of the worst campaigns I've ever played.

Hopefully the sp will be more like W:TNO.

Neat I guess, I just hope it doesn't take away from the MP that I got into. Also I don't know why people are expecting Frostbite since the first Titanfall was using a modified version of the Source engine, the sequel will be doing the same.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I'll be looking forward to enjoy the campaign, on my PS4. I'll probably trade it for another game when i'm done with the campaign, since i don't play multiplayer.