By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - If Donald Trump is elected, how long until he invades and conquers Canada? Would you support it?

Never! Our moose with hockey sticks and maple syrup will distroy their forces!!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

You should probably re-check some of your facts.

Nice thread...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

"whose plans include building a wall to block Mexico, and deporting and detaining non-whites and non-Christians, you are going to bet his next major act will be to invade Canada."

And none of that will actually happen. Relax a little bit.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

The OP is bs

Around the Network
Leadified said:
No, they'll leave when December rolls around.

Nobody invades Canada during Winter.

Captain_Yuri said:

Never! Our moose with hockey sticks and maple syrup will distroy their forces!!!

I wanted to say it but I thought it would be offensive if a non canadian said it lol

well the thing is the world wont sit by as USA attacks Canada. Sanctions and ww3 will begin. People need an excuse to nuke usa. just need one. anything to find one.

Nymeria said:
When was the last time a G-20 level nation invaded another G-20 nation?

Such an act would send the world economy into chaos. Anything gained would be dwarfed by the negative consequences.

G-14 classified?

A cookie to whoever gets the reference without googling.  I trust everyone.

Lube Me Up

He'll probably be assassinated before that happens...