By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - XCOM 2 coming to PS4/XB1 in September

Kerotan said:
Loving this gen. So many pc type games coming to ps4. Wasn't xcom free with ps plus recently too?

Recently on Games with Gold.
It was on PS Plus a few years ago.

Around the Network

So it will finally have patch for gamepad support.. at end of summer.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Yay, knew it would. Really glad I can play this on my ps4 instead of my pc.

Called it, the pc mater rice is way too niche

Moderated - Miguel_Zorro

zero129 said:
Turkish said:

Man I remember how obsessed people got with this game pre-launch because it was exclusive, (and how this supa dupa game would never come to consoles), then it launched and it had performance issues, everybody went silent lol.

You mind bringing up some of them threads? i dont remember anyone saying this wouldnt come to console.

Not this forum, the other, bigger forum.

Around the Network

Even tough i am not interested in this game, i think its good that more RTS games are coming to Consoles like Tropico 5 and Nobunagas ambition for example. The additional console sales could help to revive this almost near extinct genre which was killed by PC Mobas.

Now we need Starcraft 2 next in a complete edition, its redicolous that Blizzard hasnt released it yet on consoles. It would be so nice to have a Physical SC2 version on PS4 which i could play offline when ever i want.

User was moderated for this and other posts ~ CGI

Ruler said:
Even tough i am not interested in this game, i think its good that more RTS games are coming to Consoles like Tropico 5 and Nobunagas ambition for example. The additional console sales could help to revive this almost near extinct genre which was killed by PC Mobas.

Now we need Starcraft 2 next in a complete edition, its redicolous that Blizzard hasnt released it yet on consoles. It would be so nice to have a Physical SC2 version on PS4 which i could play offline when ever i want.

Oh man, yes! I would love that!

Well I suppose that's very cool news for console only gamers, I've played it on the PC and it's a superb game!

Hopefully the port is a good one; it always struck me as being the kind of game that's a good fit for consoles, being akin to a Final Fantasy Tactics or Fire Emblem in many ways.

Turkish said:

Man I remember how obsessed people got with this game pre-launch because it was exclusive, (and how this supa dupa game would never come to consoles), then it launched and it had performance issues, everybody went silent lol.

I really didn't have those performance issues, nor did the friend I played with. To be honest I was unaware there were any until just now lol

It got stellar reviews and sold very well, so I don't think "everybody went silent". If they did, they were probably busy playing the game :p

Kerotan said:
Loving this gen. So many pc type games coming to ps4. Wasn't xcom free with ps plus recently too?

Funnily enough, I'd say the PC has received more games than any previous generation as well. All libraries are seeing more crossover than we ever have at this point, people really don't miss out on much. Nintendo is the one outlier, with the first parties that aren't even on PC and the lack of third parties.

Yikes I posted three times in a row... assumed someone would have responded in the mean time haha