By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - XCOM 2 coming to PS4/XB1 in September

Very good. I want XCOM to succeed since it's such a fantastic game series. I love XCOM 2.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
Kerotan said:
Loving this gen. So many pc type games coming to ps4. Wasn't xcom free with ps plus recently too?

Recently on Games with Gold.
It was on PS Plus a few years ago.

Cheers for that.  

@John Yeah it works both ways.  Pc getting more console games this gen and console getting more pc games. The way it should be 

Ka-pi96 said:
Ruler said:
Even tough i am not interested in this game, i think its good that more RTS games are coming to Consoles like Tropico 5 and Nobunagas ambition for example. The additional console sales could help to revive this almost near extinct genre which was killed by PC Mobas.

Now we need Starcraft 2 next in a complete edition, its redicolous that Blizzard hasnt released it yet on consoles. It would be so nice to have a Physical SC2 version on PS4 which i could play offline when ever i want.

You may not be interested in the game, but you could at least get its genre right. It's turn based, not an RTS...

Disgaea is my fave RTS

Just like how Rocket League is my fave MOBA

Awesome. I held off on PC in case it came to consoles. I did however buy the original for PC earlier this year. But now that it'll be free on Xbone this month I'll probably play it on there. Just prefer console gaming for most games.

However, life will be put on hold when Civ 6 launches.