By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How did you come to find out about VGchartz?

I was on gamespot and saw a link to this sight in the comments section.

Around the Network

Probably googling sales for Wii vs 360 vs PS3 sometime in summer 07

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

I was looking for game sales on google and this site came up, that was well over 1 year ago.  But i never posted for 6months or something.

I was interested in tracking the progress of the consoles, and saw the Wii, 360, PS3 numbers in someones signature on another forum, came here, decided it was ok, and stayed.

From Gonintendo, the best Nintendo site ever.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

from a link from some guy on facebook.

google search

Magic 8 ball.

In November 2006 I was all over launch numbers and at first found that wacky little site called nexgenwars.com.

In their forums someone was using another wacky little site that, vgcharts.org, that conflicted with their front page numbers and had a much better database of sales figures.

Soon after I became a member.

Probably a Google search. Im a sucker for numbers. I'll be a certified actuary in about 2 years time, which is all statistics, probability, and predicting for the most part. I track any and all numbers. Not just games =]

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

From google I wanted to know,how the console war was going so I found nexgenwars and then I found vgchartz.