By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Nintendo still developing games for the DS?

As usual, Intelligent Systems is working on the next Fire Emblem. Dragon of Darkness and Sword of Light is its current rumored subtitle (it's not two different games).

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Around the Network

@ctk495 thats a hard choice to choose from but i would say the ds

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

They are still making DS games this year, but not as much like last year. unless they announced more this E3, but so far we know few, 3rd parties games got used to the DS, and their bringing out great quality games for it

Smash Bros DS will be announced at E3...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Can anybody please tell me which had better 1rd party support the gameboy advance or the ds? i think the gameboy since it received a lot of ports from snes games the ds received mainly new IPs(nintendogs,Brain Age) and sequels like mario kart and nsmb.

Around the Network

@supermario128 i wish

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Fire Emblem DS is a remake of the first Fire Emblem on NES.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
supermario128 said:
Smash Bros DS will be announced at E3...

They announced it and a 20 million seller for sure.

I hope nintendo makes smash bros ds a 2d game who knows it  could happen.

Cheebee said:
thekitchensink said:
So basically: "Are they still supporting the fastest-selling game system ever made, which is annihilating all competition and even outselling their wildly popular console by 100,000 a week?"

Lol I was gonna say something like that. :p

oh my. great answers. I am not questioning their committment and overall support to the DS. What I am asking is if they still develop as many titles for it. Feeling: havent heard of too many. Reson why: its steam rolling ahead in any case and they got other projects to focus on.

Not being negative about the DS here. In fact, I would say they are smart if they leave the field for 3rd parties right now and focus on wii.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.