By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you Married, dating, single or...other?

I'm...

Married. 213 20.44%

Engaged. 50 4.80%

Dating (long term) 121 11.61%

Dating (Short term) 40 3.84%

In a polygamous, polyamar... 22 2.11%

Single. 543 52.11%

Other....in comments. 53 5.09%

Total:1,042

Happily married for almost 4 years now. Can't imagine life without her.

Around the Network

Been married for 5 years and counting. No kids yet.

Single but not alone :P

I was married till two days ago, when my wife told me she is not happy and wants to split. So now I am separated and alone...

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Shiken said:

I was married till two days ago, when my wife told me she is not happy and wants to split. So now I am separated and alone...

That sucks. Best of luck, man

OT: only been in one relationship, it was awesome. Single right now, and I hope to get married and have a family.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

I feel like the majority of single people don't want to vote on a poll like this because of personal shame, so the number would be a lot higher if everyone here actually voted, and voted honestly.

Single but I mingle.

JustcallmeRiff said:
Next year will be my silver wedding anniversary. 25 years.

At 43 that would mean you married at 18, you've been married for longer than you weren't, that's impressive hope it's still just as nice as when you guys first met :)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Chronically single. Between below average looks and poor conversation skills, I don't have much romantic/sexual market value. Ah well, you win some, you lose some. There's more to life.

Shiken said:

Were ye together for long? you're still under 30 so you got loads of time left to find someone else or to just find yourself and be happy that way, better to split from someone like that than spend yer whole lives together resenting each other imo.

You'll be better from this down the line, just gonna hurt a bit right now.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive