By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will you be excited if Sony announces PlayStation NEO at E3?

Will you be excited if Sony announces Play Station NEO at E3?

Yes, confirmations get me hyped! 92 28.66%

Yes, I'll get mildly excited. 58 18.07%

No, I don't get hyped about old news. 14 4.36%

No, I couldn't care less. 113 35.20%

Other 16 4.98%

See Results 28 8.72%

Total:321

Just something that crossed my mind seeing how many news and details talk about the PS NEO, will you be excited during E3 IF they announce it there ? We already know plenty of things about the console and possibly even some of the software that will come aloung it's announcement...

Around the Network

Depends on the features it provides. I plan to get a Neo when I get a PS4, regardless, but I am not going to get excited [per se] if they just announce a better PS4 with better performance. That is a given.

Not really, it is very dangerous line in the sand right now.

I'm interested, as I don't have a PS4 yet.

On the other hand, it really doesn't matter all that much, as new games will have to play on the old PS4 and, presumably, the old Xbox One. Game-play and design limitations will be determined by the lowest common denominator. If Neo appearing means the base model PS4 goes down in price, I might buy that instead.

I'm so happy with PS4 that for me PS4 alone is more than what I need :)

But why not, I would buy NEO as well on day one, as I love Playstation and I would play the same beautiful games with better graphics : so I'm happy anyway.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network

Depends on what on earth it is, I'll be happy with 4k video, for heightened gaming experiences on any technical level, I have my rig so I don't care all that much about more power in consoles right now.

Acevil said:
Not really, it is very dangerous line in the sand right now.

Same here. I hope Sony shows off some exciting new software at E3, and nothing else. 

I read it was touted for September release, got to be shown at E3. I'm happy to see the scorpio from MS before i make a decision, which ever is more powerful will have my attention.

No because Developers don't seem to be too happy about it. If Developers don't feel comfortable developing on it to work with PS4 and NEO, it's not going to bring in much new software. It'll simply be a more powerful PS4. And even if NEO does do VR better than the PlayStation 4, we still don't have big developers on board with that. Just indies. Other than VR, I see no reason for NEO.

Well more like i'll be disappointed if they didn't reveal the PS4 Neo after all these rumors. It would been a dick move of Sony to not debunk it these rumors long ago and let the rumors ride out. But I wouldn't mind if there wasn't a PS4 Neo as that'll just save me money from buying a new one. If the Neo is announced I'd be pretty happy too I guess.