By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will you be excited if Sony announces PlayStation NEO at E3?

Will you be excited if Sony announces Play Station NEO at E3?

Yes, confirmations get me hyped! 92 28.66%

Yes, I'll get mildly excited. 58 18.07%

No, I don't get hyped about old news. 14 4.36%

No, I couldn't care less. 113 35.20%

Other 16 4.98%

See Results 28 8.72%

Total:321
REDZONE said:
Don't really care if they announce it or not.But I would love to know the specs.I wonder if the people saying they are screwing over 40mil,thinks MS is screwing over there 20mil with a whole new console.

Yes, IF Sony is screwing over PS4 owners with PS NEO (say they make PS NEO exclusive games or content) then MS will likely do the same so that they don't have that big of a gap between the two systems. a 3 year lifecycle is unacceptable for a console imho, at least without proper first party output which everyone knows PS4 and X1 didn't have.

Around the Network

A confirmation would be...eh, I dunno, anticlimactic. Dropping the confirmation a week pre-E3 instead, and then waiting until their conference to elaborate would certainly get people's attention.

arcaneguyver said:
A confirmation would be...eh, I dunno, anticlimactic. Dropping the confirmation a week pre-E3 instead, and then waiting until their conference to elaborate would certainly get people's attention.

would it ? Imho people would just lose interest in Sony's press conference knowing what's to come up, in the end if Sony confirms the existence most of the leaks are confirmed aswell...

So when is PS5 out do you reckon? Let's assume Neo comes out at the end of the year, then that's three years. So 2019 PS5?

I understand you. And i wish you great times with ps4neo,  if that is the case.

But let me ask you something?

Six months ago do you were thinking in buying a new console? in this case a new ps4??

If you only play on xbox one or wii u, probably. For the reasons you want.

But if you were a ps4 owner??

Obviously the answer is No. PS4 is kicking ass.

And, We were thinking in new ORIGINAL 1st 2nd 3rd party games.

ORIGINAL GAMES made with full resources (economic, human, quality/proces) from companies.

And maybe even the Neo version of games, will get some lateral damage trying to get inclusive with oldps4 games version.

With this new console early adopters (LOYAL FANS, BRAND SUPPORTERS) will get the finger from sony.

I hope not for a trade in scenario, but for one where you only need an aditional accesory some kind of  expansion pack like N64.

Around the Network

I don't have a PS4 yet and will happily pay an extra $100 for a superior performing machine, so definitely.

double post

"These are the highest quality pixels that anybody has seen"

Random_Matt said:
So when is PS5 out do you reckon? Let's assume Neo comes out at the end of the year, then that's three years. So 2019 PS5?

Yes

"These are the highest quality pixels that anybody has seen"

Luke888 said:
REDZONE said:
Don't really care if they announce it or not.But I would love to know the specs.I wonder if the people saying they are screwing over 40mil,thinks MS is screwing over there 20mil with a whole new console.

Yes, IF Sony is screwing over PS4 owners with PS NEO (say they make PS NEO exclusive games or content) then MS will likely do the same so that they don't have that big of a gap between the two systems. a 3 year lifecycle is unacceptable for a console imho, at least without proper first party output which everyone knows PS4 and X1 didn't have.

Well if the rumors are to be believed,then the neo won't have any exclusive content other than performance.Ps4 for will play the same games with the same content.How is that screwing 40mil people?

REDZONE said:
Luke888 said:

Well if the rumors are to be believed,then the neo won't have any exclusive content other than performance.Ps4 for will play the same games with the same content.How is that screwing 40mil people?

It's not, I really don't understand people being upset or anything about it. Guess people love to complain...