By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo @ E3 2016 Treehouse Thread

Wait wait wait, if color is basically life in Paper Mario here and the Toad has been drained of it, does that mean someone MAILED A CORPSE TO PRINCESS PEACH?!

Around the Network

Toad! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

That narrator was horrible.

t3mporary_126 said:
Toad! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo TOADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Every time he says "Prism Island", I swear to god I hear "Prison Island".

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Welp they still have that shitty map and course based progression, just like Sticker Star!

Yep paint and cards are found in the environment, no exp from battles, so fighting is pointless, just like in Sticker Star! Battle system is also the exactly the same, barebones.

I think I'm out. Ew. At least it's beautiful to see. But, yeah, keeping the same combat system that SS. A BROKEN combat system. What the fuck? It's stupid. I think they tried to solve it with the "saving paint" mechanic, but I'm not convinced. Battles seem pointless, again.

I think it looks great. Hope we get a release date.

RolStoppable said:

Those were some of the best aspects of Sticker Star. I am not opposed to selecting locations from a map in RPGs (yes, neither SS nor CS are RPGs, but whatever), because most overworlds are more or less pure filler between the legitimately interesting parts. Maps are more convenient than pipes.

Yeah, I don't mind a lot about course based progression. Battle system, lack of partners and the abscence of a good plot and witty dialogue is what bothered me about that game. That... didn't seem to change sadly.

Well, I think it looks a tad better than SS tbh. But. ew.