By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2016 Press Conference Thread - It's over!

Tagged games:

NieR trailer, delayed to early 2017

Around the Network

:o http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=207008751&postcount=1914

Livecast is live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjRmwbw1-7k

first game is Days Gone

"They're not zombies, they're freakers"

oh Bend. oh Bend...

So what PS4 exclusive titles were announced for 2016 release. Is it only Last Guardian?

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

thx1139 said:
So what PS4 exclusive titles were announced for 2016 release. Is it only Last Guardian?

They didn't mention ANY dates for ANY game besides TLG and the Crash Bandicoot stuff. Not even which year they're releasing in.

Around the Network

People have a legitimate point wishing for a new Crash Bandicoot entry. But it's good to start with remasters to see how things fare from now to the future. We all know how bad the last CB games were. This is just testing the waters.

Mr_No said:
People have a legitimate point wishing for a new Crash Bandicoot entry. But it's good to start with remasters to see how things fare from now to the future. We all know how bad the last CB games were. This is just testing the waters.

Yeah. I'm hoping that there's a Crash title in development but they simply didn't wanna announce it too early. A new Crash game would be 10/10, but I don't want it announced if it's Holiday 2017 at the earliest, a Crash game should release within 6 months, or maybe 9 months tops after announcement IMO.

thx1139 said:

current holiday line up seems to be

The Last Guardian

World of Final Fantasy

Gran Turismo Sport

Nioh

Gravity Rush 2 (maybe)

edit: oh and Dragon Quest builders i guess. maybe DQH2 too if they announce localisation soon like last year

BraLoD said:

God of War
Days Gone
The Last Guardian
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Detroit: Become Human
Resident Evil 7
Crash Trilogy Remake
Death Stranding
Spider-man

my highlights : ) with the beautiful Orchestra : )

BraLoD, I'm sad and happy at the same time for no announcement about LoD, sad for you, and happy because we'll not have to see you naked on Jornal Nacional, LOL.

Let's rock... AND RIDE!!!