By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mass sexual assaults at German music festival. Men from South Asia region...

Your thoughts?

This is rediculous! Its c... 8 20.51%

We need to treat these pe... 6 15.38%

Shouldn't have let them ... 25 64.10%

Total:39

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/26-women-report-sex-assaults-at-german-music-festival/ar-BBtHt3E?li=AAggNb9

So I guess this isn't a sign of how integration is failing? The men are described to have "South Asian" looks (Pakistani, Afgan, Indian). 26 women reported  to being sexually assaulted, and more reports are likely to come soon.

Barney, you are banned from creating political/racial threads.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

No offense, but isn't this nitpicking?

I'm pretty sure that less than 1% of all the refugees have raped anyone or caused harm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

I wonder if Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook will allow people to share this news...

Aura7541 said:

I wonder if Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook will allow people to share this news...

See it would be fine by itself, but it is the fact that people like the op, use it for an agenda, because for some reason you need to justify things by race, and creed. It would be like the silly notion I should be scared of Americans because they like mass shootings, or that the conservative party of Canada are homophobic racists, or all cops shoot black people given the slightiest chance, insert whatever agenda you want, you can justify it against pretty much against anyone, and turn it into hate speach.. 

The victims are Darwin award nominees for sure, or they live under a rock. How many more times this has to happen.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

“The women said that it was their impression the perpetrators were South Asian,” a police spokesman said. But is there confirmation? Has anyone been arrested? Sounds like you're getting ahead of things.

Jpcc86 said:
“The women said that it was their impression the perpetrators were South Asian,” a police spokesman said. But is there confirmation? Has anyone been arrested? Sounds like you're getting ahead of things.

So what exactly is your point? 3 men were arrested, though later released (reason wasn't released). I linked an article for more information.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

I'm sure we can find plenty of horrific articles concerning white Western males too. Racism ... how does it work?

The PS5 Exists. 

Plot twist: the perpetrators were German descent.

Massive deportation of Germans from Germany, anyone?

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

GribbleGrunger said:
I'm sure we can find plenty of horrific articles concerning white Western males too. Racism ... how does it work?

Link me to some mass sexual assault articles by white people in Germany.