By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mass sexual assaults at German music festival. Men from South Asia region...

Your thoughts?

This is rediculous! Its c... 8 20.51%

We need to treat these pe... 6 15.38%

Shouldn't have let them ... 25 64.10%

Total:39
Lawlight said:
GribbleGrunger said:
I'm sure we can find plenty of horrific articles concerning white Western males too. Racism ... how does it work?

Link me to some mass sexual assault articles by white people in Germany.

Well that is not what he said Lawlight, he said he can find and I quote "horrific articles concerning white Western males too"

Around the Network
Acevil said:

Well that is not what he said Lawlight, he said he can find and I quote "horrific articles concerning white Western males too"

Clearly it has to be rape only, burning innocent children with Napalm doesn't count.

The PS5 Exists. 

Metallox said:
Plot twist: the perpetrators were German descent.

Massive deportation of Germans from Germany, anyone?

LOL!

OP.... you are too funny. It is blatantly obvious at this point that you have an agenda. Have you been personally assaulted or harassed by people of non Anglo decent?

Edit:  Even you poll has an agenda lol!

CosmicSex said:

OP.... you are too funny. It is blatantly obvious at this point that you have an agenda. Have you been personally assaulted or harassed by people of non Anglo decent?

Edit:  Even you poll has an agenda lol!

Maybe its because of the recent "refugee" crisis has coincided with this increase in mass sexual assaults. Look at cologne during new year's. Are you telling me that I shouldn't say this because I may have an "agenda".

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
I'm sure we can find plenty of horrific articles concerning white Western males too. Racism ... how does it work?

Do you mean historically, like the Nazis? Or do you mean within the last couple of months?

Racism works because people either want to deny it exists or pretend everything is about it. No debate.

This is allegedly about immigrants of a different race committing a crime against the native people of the country they adopted.

That is the story.

If White German men did this to white German women this would probably not been a news worthy story. Race makes this a news story.

If this story is true then I can consider the men carrying out these actions to be racist. 

It is amazing how many times race comes up in a topic you get the "...but white people do that too". As if that makes it OK.

Lawlight said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Link me to some mass sexual assault articles by white people in Germany.

Ever heard of Oktoberfest?

http://www.thelocal.de/20121004/45349

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11127814/British-man-raped-at-Germanys-Oktoberfest.html

http://abcnews.go.com/International/initiative-aims-young-women-safe-oktoberfest/story?id=14223078

Oh but hey Jesus said "darkies are rapists, don't let them immigrate into your country, I'm a blonde hair Middle Easterner, don't worry I'm one of the good ones, it's cool to worship a Middle Easterner as your messiah and savior, you just don't want one as your next door neighbor", or something, I could sworn he said something like that. 

Well as much as there is an agenda to this.

All you gotta do is read all the stories out of that region about women getting gang raped in public, there seems to be a common pattern.

So it isn't so much racially motivated (i.e. attacking white women) when they attack their own in their countries.

Brasil will soon be up there after last weeks incident.

Cobretti2 said:
Well as much as there is an agenda to this.

All you gotta do is read all the stories out of that region about women getting gang raped in public, there seems to be a common pattern.

So it isn't so much racially motivated (i.e. attacking white women) when they attack their own in their countries.

Brasil will soon be up there after last weeks incident.

13 percent of German women say they've been sexually assaulted at some point in their life ... guess it's all the immigrants raping all of them too ... right? Right?

Oh wait, we can't be sure if its rape if it's a white dude, it's only if they're Middle Easternery that it's gaurunteed rape, if its a white dude then it's a good chance the woman is lying. 

Do I have the double standards down about right? 

shikamaru317 said:
It was only a matter of time sadly.

Oh my fucking God.

The PS5 Exists.