By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Plus games for June 2016 announced

Chevinator123 said:
Nice a decent month for once. Wish they would just drop the PS3 and Vita titles and use it for better PS4 games.

When there is probably more PS3 gamers still. 

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
Neodegenerate said:

This is just the PS4 games, any word on the other 2 platforms?

Gone Home is a game I am excited to try. NBA2K16 though... meh.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/05/31/playstation-plus-free-games-for-june-2016/

Full lineup:

• NBA 2K16, PS4
  • Gone Home: Console Edition, PS4
  • Echochrome, PS3
  • Siren: Blood Curse (Episodes 1-12), PS3
  • God of War: Chains of Olympus, PS Vita
  • Little Deviants, PS Vita

Thanks, added to the OP.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Finally a big AAA game but it's a sport game so a lot of people, like me, wont give a shit about it because we simply don't care about the sport itself... ffs

Gone Home is really good but I hope they don't make an habit of giving away sports games.

Don't care about NBA and I've already bought Gone Home but a really good month nonetheless.

Around the Network

Good month overall. Interested in those ps3 and Vita games

poklane said:

Finally a big AAA game but it's a sport game so a lot of people, like me, wont give a shit about it because we simply don't care about the sport itself... ffs

That's what they said with Rocket League at first.

Have no interest in  basketball games :|

Sweet that they gave both GoW games back to back.

And i'm down for a full basketball game.

Good month for me :)

kurasakiichimaru said:
poklane said:

That's what they said with Rocket League at first.

Except for Rocket League being an imaginary sport based loosely on a real sport. You can dislike football/soccer and still love Rocket League, but if you dislike basketball the chances of that person enjoying a basketball game is probably close to 0.