By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New DS Square Enix Game - Sigma Harmonics

Looks good, come this year?.

Around the Network

- Adventure RPG
- hold the DS book-style
- Persona 4-style story

I am sold...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

the murder/mystery part and the screens made me want this game

I just made a thread SORIKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got the info before I could post it. Your a fast little smuggler....lol

This is certainly an awesome looking game, can't wait till this comes out!!!!!!!!!!

wow SE treats the ds like their god givin it a lot of support I hope one day this will be the same case for the wii.

Around the Network

I'm not so sure yet... Most of Square's games sucks after Enix came into the picture...

The Nintendo DS is no longer a virgin with Square Enix. Square Enix is providing a lot of support this handheld and I love it as an Nintendo DS owner. The screens just are awesome and I look like "WOW". It's unbweiable.

Hmm, looks kinda cool, and SE aren't exactly known for making bad games...
60% complete and a release this summer?! Working on the DS seems to be a dream indeed!

Wow, looks really cool. This interests me a lot. And book style...might indicate a story driven approach.

I guess the new bottle neck are the story writers for DS games...sounds like SE developers are now fast with churning out those nice graphics.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Good old SE and their limitless support for the DS, always nice to see a new IP from them too

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.