By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will the NXDS have 3D?

I like 3D and always have it on but i fully expect Nintendo to drop it.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

Is Zelda Wii U gonna let you use the Wii-remote to control links sword again?

Unlikely it never really took off so will probably be dropped so it doesn't add any extra cost to the next handheld.

i dont think so

Of course they should keep 3D.

I hope they add 3D movies this time around, 3D films were really needed on 3DS in order for it to see its potential.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
spemanig said:
I can't even begin to imagine how out of touch with Nintendo somebody has to be to think that they'd drop 3-D.

Well, there are always two options:

1. Nintendo does the financially sensible thing and drops 3D because its benefits don't outweigh its drawbacks.

2. Nintendo ignores market realities and simply does what Miyamoto wants to do.

And now for today's conspiracy theory: Miyamoto ordered Iwata's assassination because Iwata insisted on option 1.

First Yokoi, then Iwata. Miyamoto is clearly the Livia of the video game world...

Jumpin said:
I hope they add 3D movies this time around, 3D films were really needed on 3DS in order for it to see its potential.

Because that's what everybody wanted, to watch 3D movies on a 3DS quality screen. That is truly living the dream right there. Especially when 3D TVs themselves didn't catch on, able to play 3D movies in, you know, good quality. I'm sure that totally would have made the 3DS shine bright.

I wouldn't be surprised if it does

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I feel like most people barely use the 3D effect but to answer your question, no I don't think it'll have a 3D.