By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Nintendo Direct leaked for June 2nd?

What's a 'giant robobot'? Maybe a large robobot amiibo?

Around the Network

I have a feeling this is real, of course, this is could easily be a hoax.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Darwinianevolution said:
What is the MovieMaster Little Bird? Also, I hope it's not june 2nd. Either sooner or after, I can0t do anything that day, lots of work.

It's the day the Pokémon News have been confirmet to come out, I find it pretty legit if you ask me, tough I'm not sold on it by any mean.

Also Greninja DLC for Pokkén FUCK YEAH !!!

Luke888 said:
Darwinianevolution said:
What is the MovieMaster Little Bird? Also, I hope it's not june 2nd. Either sooner or after, I can0t do anything that day, lots of work.

It's the day the Pokémon News have been confirmet to come out, I find it pretty legit if you ask me, tough I'm not sold on it by any mean.

I still don't know what little bird is, and I have no idea why aren't there news on Federation Force. Also, expecting a new amiibo lineup alongside the Pokken DLC.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Would make sense, honestly, since they're only bringing Zelda to E3. They know Zelda will garner plenty of attention regardless, and even more so as their only game there. But without NX or the NX launch games (which we'll see later this year at some big event), most of their other games would get lost in the E3 shuffle. So this way they can show off that there are still a couple Wii U games, and a few big 3DS games on the horizon without so many other distractions. Then, bring Zelda to E3, which can hold its own against pretty much ANYTHING from the other companies.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Luke888 said:

I still don't know what little bird is, and I have no idea why aren't there news on Federation Force. Also, expecting a new amiibo lineup alongside the Pokken DLC.

probably little bird is some clip like the Yo-kai Watch ones that we got in the latest Directs, for Federation Force probably they already covered everything they've got/don't want the pessimism against the game to make people complain about the other titles...

Luke888 said:
Darwinianevolution said:

probably little bird is some clip like the Yo-kai Watch ones that we got in the latest Directs, for Federation Force probably they already covered everything they've got/don't want the pessimism against the game to make people complain about the other titles...

Oh, that's right, Youkai Watch 2 was announced coming to the west recently, it would make sense to mention it in a Direct again.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Damn hope DQVII & VIII sell well, maybe we could get the DQM1 & 2 remakes.

Oh, this just reminded me of something... they still haven't shown the Cloud, Bayonetta and Corrin amiibo. If this Direct is real, I hope they finally show them.

Each folder empty, most of them made/changed today? I call fake.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988