By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Nintendo Direct leaked for June 2nd?

I feel your pain on the date.  Too bad the make the Directs a one-time-only viewable event with no way to watch it later. You would think that with all the ways to record or delay watching something nowadays, Nintendo would at least do one of them.  Oh well, 1st world problems...

Around the Network

Honestly, I can't even be bothered to offer an opinion over whether this could be real or not. Something like this has leaked before, but any faker could copy this with ease. Even I could.

Just give me that Earthbound 2 and I'm good.

Wiibaron said:

I feel your pain on the date.  Too bad the make the Directs a one-time-only viewable event with no way to watch it later. You would think that with all the ways to record or delay watching something nowadays, Nintendo would at least do one of them.  Oh well, 1st world problems...

I'm pretty sure they upload them to YouTube after the presentation. They still have loads of old Directs there, and even the Digital Events from E3 as well.

Please be real, if only for Mother 3. The rest I could take or leave.

Around the Network

If true, seems likea weak direct, outside of Mother 3.But hey, at least it will be some news

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Thank god no Federation Force

Hm, yeah, sure, ok

Ahhh man, not mini....

If earthbound 2 is real I can finally die of happiness knowing all 3 mother games have been released worldwide