By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Nintendo Direct leaked for June 2nd?

I think Kirby Giant Robobot can be the other game that Miyamoto shown at E3 2014. The Leak is also on this site with one more Picture:
https://m.reddit.com/r/NintendoRumors/comments/4lgotn/nintendo_direct_mini_june_2nd_2016/

I hope this is true

Around the Network

Seems good, can't wait to see Mother 3.

Johnw1104 said:

I know everyone else craps on the spinoff at this point and for good reason given 9 & 10, but I really hope they are indeed making an 11th Mario Party and don't have that "share a car" bullshit.

There's few franchises I've had more fun with friends playing than Mario Party over the years, and it's still a fixture when I go home for the holidays or friends visit me here. It's a lot of fun with relatives, and it's a great drinking game with friends haha

I love Mario Party and the last few games, both handheld and home console wise, have been a bit disappointing :o its a simple formula, they need to stop simplifying the main maps and being so lazy with it. Make some fun mini games and good looking boards that aren't too basic and it'll work. 

almost nothing beats rocking some Mario Party with friends and a few drinks :o :O

It looks pretty crappy, so it might aswell be true.

HintHRO said:
Thank god no Federation Force

Because it'll have it's own direct.

Around the Network

looks so fake lol

XanderXT said:
HintHRO said:
Thank god no Federation Force

Because it'll have it's own direct.

looks good, lets see. Could be true

Oh nice, another of these screenshots :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

This seems pretty plausible to me...
The only truly radical thing is the Greninja DLC, which isn't even that far fetched...
That's not to say I believe it, but at the very least, this "leaker" isn't completely crazy...

Have a nice day...