By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Nintendo Direct leaked for June 2nd?

leedlelee said:
This seems pretty plausible to me...
The only truly radical thing is the Greninja DLC, which isn't even that far fetched...
That's not to say I believe it, but at the very least, this "leaker" isn't completely crazy...

Idk having the incorrect name for Kirby makes it a bit sketchy

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

I've said "why bother faking just a few days prior?" before, but after the last fake leak with a short timeframe that line of thinkin don't work. They probably cut it close for that exact reason even if their fame is more limited. Atleast this one has a specific date, but meh I'll just wait the three days and come back to this then.

If this is true, it will be a bad direct that will have nothing to make up for this bad E3 coming. Unless what they show from Pokémon is really really awsome. But it would have to be mindblowing, and knowing how pokémon rarely go above expectation, I seriously doubt it.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

The announcement usually gets announced 1-2 (Depends your time zone) days away from the direct itself?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
The announcement usually gets announced 1-2 (Depends your time zone) days away from the direct itself?

I believe so yes. It'll be safe to say this is fake on Wednesday.

Around the Network

Could be, since we're supposed to be getting new Pokemon info on that day

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Barkley said:

Was that old leak you linked real in the end?

If so it puts the one in the OP in doubt.

That image has windows 7 not windows 10, the folders weren't all modified on the same day unlike op, Nintendo may have upgraded to Windows 10 (or been forced to by microsoft) though, but really an image like this is completely worthless. I could make one just as convincing in 5 minutes.

The lack of anything exciting adds to its credibility though.

That leak did end up being real.

OP:This "leak" it's very likely false but Nintendo revealed the european e-shop releases coming thrusday and there isn't alot coming to it on both 3DS/Wii U with only 1 VC game between the 2 and that is only for the N3DS and if I'm not mistaken every time,or at the very least almost every time,this happens we get ND so I wouldn't be suprise if we get a ND or a mini one like last year on the 2nd

When is the latest Nintendo gives us a head up about an upcoming Direct? 2 days before?

>Source: /v/

Come on

t3mporary_126 said:
When is the latest Nintendo gives us a head up about an upcoming Direct? 2 days before?

Most times it was around about 24 hours before.