By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What is your favorite Movie from Christopher Nolan ?

Tagged games:

What is your favorite Movie from Christopher Nolan ?

Interstellar 22 22.92%

The Dark Knight Rises 0 0%

Inception 18 18.75%

The Dark Knight 28 29.17%

The Prestige 14 14.58%

Batman Begins 0 0%

Insomnia 1 1.04%

Memento 13 13.54%

Following 0 0%

Total:96

1.- Memento.
2.- The Dark night.

big quality gap.

3.- Everything else.

Around the Network
Jpcc86 said:
1.- Memento.
2.- The Dark night.

big quality gap.

3.- Everything else.

This.

The 2 Nolan films I've enjoyed the most as well.

Memento is pretty dope, instellar is great and inception is amazing, but as a superhero fan I have to pick the dark knight.

I chose The Dark Knight on the poll, but this was a very hard decision between it and Inception.

Never going to forget the first time I saw The Dark Knight. As the movie went on, I was mesmerized at how perfect the pacing was, plus the well written characters, the plot and The Joker... I couldn't stop watching the movie. It was scarily well put together.

Inception, while being a bit more slow, turned out to have more depth than The Dark Knight. Special effects for this movie were superb, the soundtrack by Hans Zimmer is one of my top movie scores of all time. And that ending that had me wondering for days what really happened, and it's one of my favorites endings of all time.

Even if I'm slightly inclined towards The Dark Knight, there's no denying that Nolan is an excellent movie maker. I have yet to watch Interstellar, so my opinion might change after watching it.

Memento, The Prestige, Dark Knight trilogy, Inception and Interstellar... I'm a fan lol.

Around the Network

I am sad to admit I didn't really care for Interstellar. It was so weak and predictable and managed to wrap everything up with an unrealistic happy ending bow. It's like he tried too hard to make a big budget movie for everyone.

I have to go with The Prestige as my favorite. Followed closely by Memento and Inception.

1. The Dark Knight
2. Interstellar
3. The Prestige
4. Batman Begins
5. Inception
6. Memento
7. The Dark Knight Rises
8. Insomnia

Interstellar is his worst just slightly behind Rises. I LOVE the Prestige. Watched it twice in 1 day just so show it to 2 different friends whose schedules didn't line up. It was still amazing even on repeat

I am Iron Man

I chose The Dark Night, but I really need to sit down and watch Memento again. I really like Memento and when I finished it, wanted to watch it all over again.

Plus, see the Prestige. I haven't done that one yet.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

The Dark Knight