By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo NX Is a.......

.......home console, NX game cartridges will also be playable on the Nintendo NX handheld (sold separately). Yes you read that right, buy one game, play it on the NX console and the NX handheld. The NX console will run games at native 900p and scalable to 4K.
This is not officially from Nintendo, but makes too much sense to not be true, I may put up the link later, if I feel like it.
Just remember who sent you the information and appreciate my efforts to post this. I know some of you guys were dying to know what NX is.

Around the Network

Tell us something we don't know or are already speculating ...

NX this, NX that is getting tiresome ...

Um, ok...

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Cool...and what will the controller for the NX look like?

KLXVER said:
Cool...and what will the controller for the NX look like?

Source didn't say.

Around the Network

I'm tired of not knowing what the fucking thing is now. And we will get only Zelda for the WiiU info at E3. I think that will hurt the games hype. Show me one gamer that wants to know more about ZeldaU than the NX and Ill show you a liar.

...toaster!

...Oh, it's not? Well, that's.. kinda a bummer.

Back to the Nintoaster!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
...toaster!

Back to the Nintoaster!

No, no, no, didn't you hear?

It's clearly a dishwasher.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Jega said:
.......home console, NX game cartridges will also be playable on the Nintendo NX handheld (sold separately). Yes you read that right, buy one game, play it on the NX console and the NX handheld. The NX console will run games at native 900p and scalable to 4K.
This is not officially from Nintendo, but makes too much sense to not be true, I may put up the link later, if I feel like it.
Just remember who sent you the information and appreciate my efforts to post this. I know some of you guys were dying to know what NX is.

myself and others have been saying this for over a year.....

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Ultrashroomz said:
Cloudman said:
...toaster!

Back to the Nintoaster!

No, no, no, didn't you hear?

It's clearly a dishwasher.

Great, just what I need, a console with a spinning screen...

The NX is gonna flop so hard. What were they even thinking?

Oh wait, I'm clearly thinking of the Nintenlandromat.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread