By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Best solution to the refugee crisis in Syria?

wartaal said:
Islam is not a race, sorry.
And you are confirming what everyone already knew, when having no arguments you just start calling them a rascist.

I laid out my arguments correctly and clearly. But you didn't even bother to look at them. Why should I discuss religion with someone who doesn't even know the golden rule and who brings up all clichéd malpractices that could be applied to a multitude of religions. I'm sorry, but you're really misguided.

Around the Network
barneystinson69 said:
WolfpackN64 said:

Can you, for once, not utter that bullshit again? We all know the NATO countries do have responsability for the situation in the middle east. I'm willing to drag this out again.

Oh its my pleasure! You give me one good reason Saudi Arabia and Iran should not take in a single refugee! I'll be waiting...

Who's gonna make them? You?

I LOVE ICELAND!

I looked at your entire post, and even responded point by point,
Also you have just completely ignored my previous long post and instead just callled me a rascist. Yet more hypocrisy. Its absolutely hillarious.
Why would something being cliche has any bearing on wheter it is true or not? Also how can pedophilia/murder be cliche? Are you kidding me mate?
I explained in my previous post already, which you decided to ignore completely, that Islam is completely different compared to any other religion. What religion has on average 3 deadly Jihadi attacks a day? Which religion has a death penalty for apostates and is carried out daily? Which religion practices FGM? WHich religions openly call for the death of any non-believers?

I have also already adressed the golden rule in my previous post, which you didnt respond to. So im not gonna again.

Have fun completely ignoring everything i said and continue making ad hominems.

wartaal said:
I looked at your entire post, and even responded point by point,
Also you have just completely ignored my previous long post and instead just callled me a rascist. Yet more hypocrisy. Its absolutely hillarious.
Why would something being cliche has any bearing on wheter it is true or not? Also how can pedophilia/murder be cliche? Are you kidding me mate?
I explained in my previous post already, which you decided to ignore completely, that Islam is completely different compared to any other religion. What religion has on average 3 deadly Jihadi attacks a day? Which religion has a death penalty for apostates and is carried out daily? Which religion practices FGM? WHich religions openly call for the death of any non-believers?

I have also already adressed the golden rule in my previous post, which you didnt respond to. So im not gonna again.

Have fun completely ignoring everything i said and continue making ad hominems.

See! You ignore the golden rule again, notwhitstanding that killing people of other abrahamic religions is forbidden by the scripture. These are facts. Peadophelia and murder? Give me a religion that has not had both scandels?!

Islam is not different to "any relgion". You reguritate the right-wing drivel without critical reflection.

Here's how we can deal with it.

Theoretically, we can accept the number of refugees that we are, but our systems aren't designed for it and so we're doing a terrible job at it.
We need to put up systems that spread the refugees out across the countries instead of gathering at the same locations and forming little independand societies within societies. Which is a bad thing. This should be easy. Refugees need to interact with the locals in their daily lives. If it's possible to not have to do that in an area, then we're not spreading them out enough.

The wahabism that Saudi Arabia is spreading throughout the world is a huge problem, and we need to enact laws that prevent religious institutions from being funded from outside interests. Most middle eastern refugees aren't wahabbis, don't let Saudi Arabia give them an imam that is.

Enforce laws and send a clear message that crime is not tolerated. Driver's licenses have trial periods where if you get caught speeding within a couple of years from when you got it, you lose the license. I don't see why citizenship should be different. And educate people about what the laws are. Make sure everyone knows exactly what will get them in trouble.

Make language education better. Either make it mandatory or easy to come by. The language barrier is a problem that separates people, and we want people to mix as much as possible. The language barrier needs to be efficiently eliminated as soon as possible.

And finally don't turn down people fleeing a war zone. America once turned dowan a ship of jews fleeing nazi germany out of fear that they were german spies. How is history looking back at that one? Do you think the people fleeing Syria likes ISIS? You think they want something similar here? Of course they don't. They're the most likely to want to be brought into society.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

Christians and Jews are only excluded if they pay the Jizya, a humiliating tax that ive already explained before, which you know. ALso that rule is abrogated by later contridictary verses in the Qu'ran. ANyone with any basic knowledge in Islam should know this. So you are either ignorant or dishonest. Anyone with only a basic understanding of Islam knows that all early peacefull verses are abrogated by later violent verses.

http://alisina.org/?p=2436

And heres an article on the golden rule, which basicly means it only applies to muslim brothers. You may also want to take a look at the comment section, its quite interesting.

For some reason people don't recognize the obvious solution - keep them (or take them back) in Syria

KungKras said:
Here's how we can deal with it.

Theoretically, we can accept the number of refugees that we are, but our systems aren't designed for it and so we're doing a terrible job at it.
We need to put up systems that spread the refugees out across the countries instead of gathering at the same locations and forming little independand societies within societies. Which is a bad thing. This should be easy. Refugees need to interact with the locals in their daily lives. If it's possible to not have to do that in an area, then we're not spreading them out enough.

The wahabism that Saudi Arabia is spreading throughout the world is a huge problem, and we need to enact laws that prevent religious institutions from being funded from outside interests. Most middle eastern refugees aren't wahabbis, don't let Saudi Arabia give them an imam that is.

Enforce laws and send a clear message that crime is not tolerated. Driver's licenses have trial periods where if you get caught speeding within a couple of years from when you got it, you lose the license. I don't see why citizenship should be different. And educate people about what the laws are. Make sure everyone knows exactly what will get them in trouble.

Make language education better. Either make it mandatory or easy to come by. The language barrier is a problem that separates people, and we want people to mix as much as possible. The language barrier needs to be efficiently eliminated as soon as possible.

And finally don't turn down people fleeing a war zone. America once turned dowan a ship of jews fleeing nazi germany out of fear that they were german spies. How is history looking back at that one? Do you think the people fleeing Syria likes ISIS? You think they want something similar here? Of course they don't. They're the most likely to want to be brought into society.

Thank you for being sensible.

think-man said:
Send them to Russia, look at all that unused land they have.

Russia is huge. I'm surprised they only have 150 million people living there. Perhaps the sheer brutality of the climate? Pretty sure the Syrians would die very quickly

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

hershel_layton said:
think-man said:
Send them to Russia, look at all that unused land they have.

Russia is huge. I'm surprised they only have 150 million people living there. Perhaps the sheer brutality of the climate? Pretty sure the Syrians would die very quickly

This might give you some insight why the Russian population is "only" 150 million