By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted 4 first week sell-through surpass 2.7 million, fastest-selling PS4 first party title to-date in NA and PAL Region

HokageTenshi said:
included digital?

Sure does

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network

I thought halo 5 did 400 million in 5 days. Assuming uc4 sold at 60.00 2.7 million*60 is 162 million. Now don't get me wrong I am glad uc4 sold well. Just making a point to your statement. Halo 5 cannot be compared to uc4. Plus the revune generated during the life span of the game is in the millions. Once people beat uc4 campaign the game is dead for most gamers. 

Once I beat quantum break the game was dead to me  that's the problem with story only driven game  yes uc4 has multiplayer but that is not why people buy the game and it's not why the game sells  overall glad game did well I wish more games do this well it's good for gamers 

idc219 said:

I thought halo 5 did 400 million in 5 days. Assuming uc4 sold at 60.00 2.7 million*60 is 162 million. Now don't get me wrong I am glad uc4 sold well. Just making a point to your statement. Halo 5 cannot be compared to uc4. Plus the revune generated during the life span of the game is in the millions. Once people beat uc4 campaign the game is dead for most gamers. 

Once I beat quantum break the game was dead to me  that's the problem with story only driven game  yes uc4 has multiplayer but that is not why people buy the game and it's not why the game sells  overall glad game did well I wish more games do this well it's good for gamers 

But that 400m for Halo 5 was regarding shipped copies and included hardware sales. Also the average price for U4 is higher than $60 when considering the Special Edition and the Collector's Edition.

idc219 said:

Halo 5 revenue was likely shipped software (including the expensive special editions), hardware bundles, microtransactions, and accessories. The difference between shipped and sold-through is minimal as time goes on, but right at launch the difference is significant, especially if it was overshipped (as Halo 5 likely was).

idc219 said:

Shipped and includes Hardware lol 

Let's include Uncharted 4 bundles and Shipped numbers and boom. 

Around the Network
HokageTenshi said:
included digital?

Yes. Sold-through + digital

Reading is hard.

idc219 said:

400 million is with microtransactions + halo controllers + console bundle total costs + game costs (digital+retail), everything halo related.

And its not profit, its total revenue, so those console bundles really inflate that number.

Halo 5 didnt do anywhere CLOSE to 400m in 5 days, if you only factor in the game sales.

Mazzy said:
HokageTenshi said:
included digital?

Yes. Sold-through + digital

Reading is hard.

Evidently, being pleasant is too.

CGI-Quality said:
And to think, there were people over the weekend claiming this might have flopped. I'd serve crow, but nah.

Well done, ND & Sony!

I really don't know how they could have thought that... what would a flop even look like for uncharted.  Under 1 million?  its all so relative. 

CGI-Quality said:
And to think, there were people over the weekend claiming this might have flopped. I'd serve crow, but nah.

Well done, ND & Sony!

People like this dude here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd5eNmItGHI

Uncharted got epic level sales, and sold better than any xbox exclusive! i realy wonder what dudes like mooch and crapgamer are going to do to damage control, perhaps they will go full retarded and say that Halo had better sales or other bullshit.