By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pikmin 4 being a NX game is 100% guaranteed

What system do you think Pikmin 4 will release on?

Wii U 20 9.80%

NX 184 90.20%

Total:204

Agree with your points but still not a confirmation :p

Would be surprised if Pikmin 4 wasn't real though

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Yyyyup, the number of people skipping over the word "basically" in my thread title is about as expected!

DivinePaladin said:

Let's just hope this time, sitting and waiting won't end up with an 8 month delay again!

Technically it was already delayed just like Zelda was. :L

Metallox said:
Was expecting some PR comments or something. Quite disappointed.

Sorry, it's a Dolphin thread, so only common sense and logic here!

Darwinianevolution said:
The only question is if it will be NX exclusive or it will be multiplat with the WiiU. Didn't Nintendo say they had more unnanounced WiiU games? I suppose there will be a couple of digital-only releases plus something that comes to both systems.

That was said long time ago, and we had Zelda TP HD and Paper Mario announcements after that.

Einsam_Delphin said:

Yyyyup, the number of people skipping over the word "basically" in my thread title is about as expected!

DivinePaladin said:

Let's just hope this time, sitting and waiting won't end up with an 8 month delay again!

Metallox said:

I mean technically it wasn't delayed. We never even had a platform, let alone a date. For all we know Pikmin's lack of a release date due to development issues is the reason the NX is pushed back at all! (Or, far more likely, it's one of the games that benefitted from the console launch being delayed so that the system has many good games at launch.) Either way it's not a delay considering the game was technically never even revealed! I'll take that over a game jumping to another system, being done, and then being delayed anyway. 

...that fits Zelda far more than I intended it to. I was referring to Pikmin 3!

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

DivinePaladin said:
Not even joking or trolling here, it could be a mobile or 3DS game.

There is no chance that Nintendo should release Pikmin 4 for mobile, Pikmin even for Nintendo handheld is not good choice (because it's real-time strategy game).

Around the Network

Iam sure that Pikmin 4 is coming at NX, and it this point I want to be exclusive for NX, I dont want to be cross platform and Wii U power to held back Pikmin 4 from graphical and technical point.

Darwinianevolution said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Zelda was already announced as a Wii U game, Pikmin was not, so they have no reason to put it on Wii U in any shape or form.

True, but there's always that possibility. I imagine Pikmin 4 was developed as a WiiU game and turned into a NX one after the sales never went up.

Definitely, same goes for some other unannounced Wii U titles they were silently moved to NX.

Miyamotoo said:
Iam sure that Pikmin 4 is coming at NX, and it this point I want to be exclusive for NX, I dont want to be cross platform and Wii U power to held back Pikmin 4 from graphical and technical point.

They said that the NX is not a successor to the WiiU, so dont expect a big bump in power.

Miyamotoo said:
DivinePaladin said:
Not even joking or trolling here, it could be a mobile or 3DS game.

There is no chance that Nintendo should release Pikmin 4 for mobile, Pikmin even for Nintendo handheld is not good choice (because it's real-time strategy game).

A game being a bad choice for a platform hasn't exactly stopped Nintendo before. In fact, one released this year, on TWO platforms it's bad for. Hyrule Warriors Legends. You can never doubt Nintendo when it comes to making the most amazing or amazingly stupid decisions at times, that's the only reason I made that comment before. 

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Einsam_Delphin said:

DivinePaladin said:

Metallox said:

Confirmed is a binary state, something is either confirmed or it isn't, you can't qualify it.

It's like saying, that light is basically on. Have you flicked the switch yet ? No, then it's still off.