By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Happy Birthday The Witcher 3!!!

Waiting on that Game of the Year edition with all DLC included...patiently waiting :|

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
I'm planning on buying the game eventually, it's cheap enough now, I can get it for less than £20... but I want to play through the first two games beforehand, I've got them both on Steam, but I can't make it through the first game, it just seems really boring compared to what I've seen of the third game...

Like I said above if you got a PS4 you can get it digitally now for €24.99 on the EU may madness sale. Not sure how much that is in the Queens money but should be cheap enough considering you also get like... 22 free dlc's with it, even if you aim to play through the other 2 games first, now is a good time to add Witcher 3 to that backlog for play later on.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Replaying it in full right now, been waiting so I could do it with both expansions. Still think it might be the best game I've ever played

I feel sorry for the missed birthdays Witcher 1-2 never got =P.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

yo_john117 said:
Congrats to the game! I rented it from Gamefly and played the crap out of it when it released.

I was thinking of picking up the deluxe edition that comes with the season pass since I've heard the DLC has as many hours of playthrough as the original game did. Also, I heard that there have been many, many improvements to the vanilla game since it came out. If anyone can comment on that, I'd appreciate it.

no way it does. according to CD project first expansion is 10 hours long, the second has 30 hours of content. according to How Long to Beat, The Witcher's main story is 45 hours long, Main + Extra's is 100 hours. the time tracker on PS4 was broken, but i can certainly say i played way more than 45 hours. i spent maybe 3 months playing TW3. 

never the less, 40 hours of content is A LOT. thats longer than bloodborne, and 10 hours more than double what it takes to beat Uncharted 4, just to put things into perspective. 

Around the Network
vivster said:
I hope one day they will make a real RPG with character creation and choice.

NOOOO

geralt was amazing, i very much prefer a pre-defined character with abilities to make my own choices. 

bananaking21 said:
vivster said:

NOOOO

geralt was amazing, i very much prefer a pre-defined character with abilities to make my own choices. 

A man who can't wield a bow and arrow certainly isn't amazing.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
bananaking21 said:

NOOOO

he doesnt need a bow and arrow, he can sex his way through any difficulty. 

bananaking21 said:
vivster said:

he doesnt need a bow and arrow, he can sex his way through any difficulty. 

If that was the game I'd be fine with it but most of the time he just swings these useless metal things around. So unsexy.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

This! I just wanted a generic character so I can project my boring self into!

A bow and arrow would have been nice, though.

.- -... -.-. -..