By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Happy Birthday The Witcher 3!!!

Yep the game is now one year old!
It was released worldwide for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows on 19 May 2015.
And to celebrate the birthday CD Project Red released a new trailer for the upcoming Add-On The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU

Around the Network

Congrats to the game! I rented it from Gamefly and played the crap out of it when it released.

I was thinking of picking up the deluxe edition that comes with the season pass since I've heard the DLC has as many hours of playthrough as the original game did. Also, I heard that there have been many, many improvements to the vanilla game since it came out. If anyone can comment on that, I'd appreciate it.

I hope one day they will make a real RPG with character creation and choice.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Good game, no GOTY. Main campaign is short as hell with the bulk filled with repetitive side missions.

shikamaru317 said:
vivster said:

They are. Cyberpunk 2077 is their next game and it has character creation and choice.

We can all just hope. Too bad it's scifi instead of Fantasy.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Random_Matt said:
Good game, no GOTY. Main campaign is short as hell with the bulk filled with repetitive side missions.

Funny, this is pretty much the only RPG where I felt like I wasn't stuck in an infinite loop of repeating side missions. The side missions don't even really feel like side missions to me. They've got their own nice little bit of story and they generally tie in pretty well to the main story.

I'm playing through on Death March at the moment on NG+ and good lord is it hard. I think I'm on the cusp of it getting a bit easier though. Levelling like a madman.

vivster said:

And combat that doesn't suck while we're at it

Can't wait to play the latest DLC!

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

If you guys didn't notice the EU has a psn sale on right now which features The PS4 version of The Witcher 3 for just €24.99 Very good price for such a massive rpg to get lost in.... my sig suggests I thought it was a good deal heh!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAME THOUGH! DO I GET CAKE?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Best game of this generation by far.