By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV - High Level Combat and Magic Footage (IGN Exclusive)

Tagged games:

I hope you can lock on an enemy and automatically cast magic in his direction, because if you have to use that AoE ranged ball thing it's going to be a pain in the ass with fast enemies.

Around the Network
Wright said:

I hope you can lock on an enemy and automatically cast magic in his direction, because if you have to use that AoE ranged ball thing it's going to be a pain in the ass with fast enemies.

Agreed. 

BasilZero said:
think-man said:
Should i live stream FFXV at Launch? Since it launches WW on September 30 technically NZ is the first country in the world to get it. Roughly 24 hours ahead of the states. Might be worth live streaming.

Yes! Gooooooo for it bro!

deskpro2k3 said:

Sasuke!! 

It's good that he found another job like me after the manga has ended.

Anyways, the footage was a bit underwhelming, but I like the music, and the shurikens.

I wish it was longer!

8===D

I want this game now!!!! T_T

Wright said:

I just hope it is challenging enough, the last final fantasy games felt a bit too easy. (I don't want to go out of my way to find secret dungeons for games to be challenging.)

Around the Network

Oh so glad they didn't go the turn-based route, the fighting looks phenomenal.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Damn, those air hops with the shurikens...... if all I saw of a game was just that it would be enough for me to buy it.

I particularly like how the magic has generalized area effects. Even on noctis himself.