By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - How are you liking latest Game of Throne season?

I stopped in season 4 I think, there was so much filler, I could not stand it and it was a waste of my time. Constant dialogues at snail pace where characters stare in distance and say 5 words per minute. Especially scenes with the imp and with that chubby guy were so annoying.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

Meh... Hated season 5 and its really bad changes compared to the books IMO (no politics, full focus on sex and deaths for buzz). Not liking season 6 so far. It just feels empty, few things happen, and everything that happens is pretty much predictable. Some mistakes (how the hell did the 2 Sand snakes get on the boat in E01?) and stupid rushed things (like Ramsay killing his father, and nobody cares, no consequences whatsoever...). They seem lost without the books and some episodes feel very "fillery", with just some useless deaths to try to spice things up.

At least they're trying to bring the Ironborns in the series... But this season really makes me waiting for the next book, I want Martin to show us what's the real story (it's almost impossible to have the same developments, too much differences now).

By the way, Martin said last year that he wasn't involved in the series anymore (when people complained to him about the changes), and he's focusing on the books. So I'm really not sure he's involved now. 

I do, stuffs are finally really happening. It's still slow, but at least it feels like we are finally going somewhere. A feeling I haven't felt since season 2

I'm enjoying it, not as much as the early seasons but even through some of the not so good plotlines the show as a whole has kept me entertained.

I think it's clear this season they're tying things up from end of last/books, rushing them through, so that they can then go into the final act, as it were, next season with maybe 2/3 more seasons to finish it. I can understand why, a lot of what is happening is sort of retreading old ground, hopefully once things are tied up the show can focus on the overarching threat and fully flesh out that plotline as the early seasons would have done.

Don't ruin the moment

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PC/PS4), Dead Cells (PC)

LordyPlays on YouTube

I like it a lot so far, really promising. They're setting up for a lot of great things it seems.

I found the last season to be the least so far, even though the final three episodes were great. I think I liked 4 the best, but I guess that's a tougher one to call. At any rate, I hope they can keep up the quality in season 6!

Around the Network

Still loveing it.

Love it!

Needs more incest.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

loving it!

I wonder how much the current season is related to the upcoming books.