By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Petition: Remove Uncharted 4 Washington Post Review from Metacritic

foodfather said:
A 4/10 is unreasonable but no more unreasonable than the 4/10 Quantum Break got or the 2/10 Forza Horizon 2 got.

This is just getting childish now. Just accept the troll review.

Hope metacritic doesn't remove it.

why wouldn't they? It was literally a joke. Should I start accepting the onion as real news? 

Around the Network

Giving a troll/Clickbait review so much attention... must really be punishing them... all this publicity over their clickbait. Will just encourage other sites to lash out and attack other AAA games in future the way people have carried on about it.

Just ignore the blatant troll and move on... but people can't do that it seems.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Danman27 said:
Nem said:

Oh someone has a different opinion than you? That can not be allowed!

You know what that is called? Fascism! Yeah... i find this petition absolutely disgusting and anti-freedom of speech.

The 4/10 is a fake review, the real review gives it 4/4 aka 10/10

Then the problem is with metacritic selection process and not the review. So, it makes no sense to single it out. It makes no sense to single out Uncharted 4 aswell. Wich is why i'm more inclined to believe this is fan "word we can't say" doing.

foodfather said:
A 4/10 is unreasonable but no more unreasonable than the 4/10 Quantum Break got or the 2/10 Forza Horizon 2 got.

This is just getting childish now. Just accept the troll review.

Hope metacritic doesn't remove it.

Well that 2/10 for FH2 should definitely be removed, that to me implies the game is completely unplayable.

Apparently Metacritic is super important now... Who knew!

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Around the Network

This is pathetic. People should ignore his review and not give him attention. The game is selling well.

From what I heard this game is far from the masterpiece most reviews claim, so that's score is just bringing a bit of equilibrium to he table.

And even if is not, this sounds a bit childish honestly, there are scores like this in most great games, you have to be prepared for them always.