By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4's Graphics Are Beyond Incredible! (*-screenshots may include spoilers-*)

Uncharted 4's graphics are...

Beyond incredible. 586 46.62%

Incredible. 381 30.31%

Great. 146 11.61%

Good. 65 5.17%

Decent. 31 2.47%

Less than decent. 22 1.75%

Other...comment below ;-) 26 2.07%

Total:1,257
VXIII said:

Pretty much. The whole island chapter and going further is incredible. Honestly, I don't even feel like getting beyond Libertaria yet. It is that immersive.

I think ND play with presentation in the same way they play with pacing. It's designed to keep impressing you throughout. I particularly liked the contextual music.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

so amazing, so beautiful. Uncharted 4, we love it = )

I want to point out a particular scene here but I feel that I would be spoiling it for people.

What impressed me the most is the last chapter. Jesus Christ. Even with the dropping of frame rates, the marvel for what naughty dog was able to achieve with such hardware astonishes me.

Everytime, I cry foul play that The Last Of Us wasn't made for PS4 and never used this current engine.

StreaK said:
There's no doubt in my mind Uncharted 4 is the game to beat in the graphics department right now. Overall, it's just amazing to look at.

GTA5 still has the better water, however. I just have to be real here. So does Assassin's Creed IV. I guess Naughty Dog has a hard time with water effects.

True, water effects are the weakest part of this game. Aside from that, underwater is fantastic.

I just beated the game and yeah its AMAZING, (not just the graphics btw :D).

Around the Network

Lol the thread title évolution

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

PC master race here.

Game looks good, but no way near as good as Rise of the Tomb Raider and Quantum Break (on PC). Impressive for a PS4 game though i have not played order, but Uncharted 4 is easily in top 5 prettiest games of all time pc included which is quite impressive imo.

I actually bought a PS4 last week for just this game. Will not play any multi plat game on my PS4 since again i am primarily a PC gamer.

mundus6 said:
PC master race here.

Game looks good, but no way near as good as Rise of the Tomb Raider and Quantum Break (on PC). Impressive for a PS4 game though i have not played order, but Uncharted 4 is easily in top 5 prettiest games of all time pc included which is quite impressive imo.

I actually bought a PS4 last week for just this game. Will not play any multi plat game on my PS4 since again i am primarily a PC gamer.

May you post some pics ? Because I still think Uncharted4 >>  every game on any system.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

CGI-Quality said:
VXIII said:

I backtrack on that statment. After advancing into the game I can clearly say that I prefer Uncharted now. I have never taken so many screentshots in a game. The setting is simply amazing. Thank God for the Photo Mode. 

Always good to see people come to their senses!

It has more to do with this game and it's settings (locales) getting more amazing as you move through it which actually makes you see (or appreciate what you might have missed) in the early stages. 

I felt the exact same way and completely understand how someone could start this game and in the first few chapters say "this game looks great but Ryse or The Order still win" and change their mind the more you play it as you take it all in as a whole. 

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

John2290 said:
CGI-Quality said:

I'd say that's hyperbole at its finest. "No way near"? Nah. 

Check this and this out.

Well, ROTTR on PC at Ultra has more detail in the textures and a better frame rate but thats all, its not even close to Uncharted 4 when you pack every thing together as a whole. 

And I might add, you have to zoom in very close to see it.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5