By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4's Graphics Are Beyond Incredible! (*-screenshots may include spoilers-*)

Uncharted 4's graphics are...

Beyond incredible. 586 46.62%

Incredible. 381 30.31%

Great. 146 11.61%

Good. 65 5.17%

Decent. 31 2.47%

Less than decent. 22 1.75%

Other...comment below ;-) 26 2.07%

Total:1,257
Kowan said:

Thanks! Unfortunately I don't have a gaf account and can't make one cuz of the email restrictions(I use gmail even for professional emails)

That's a pity, it's a really good composition.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

This thread was quite the rollercoaster

Zekkyou said:

It's a UC thread. How else is it going to be?

The PS5 Exists. 

John2290 said:
Zekkyou said:

Lol. On an unrelated note, how did you get that emoji?

Type : - D without the spaces. VGC has a few built-in emotes, but off the top of my head i can only remember that one, and -> : - )

Well... I have 600+ Pics... I'll choose a few to post here :P

In Sony We Trust!

Around the Network
John2290 said:
IkePoR said:

Holy lighting effects Batman!  How can you tell which one is the good one?

Seriously, that's your incredible jump? 

He barely tweaked that image! can you imagine adding noise filters to that image up top and ontop of that a whole host of other settings in modern TVs. Man, you are really bitter and you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I have almost three thousand worth of DSLR's and equipment and at least fifteen hundre, not counting older versions, worth in software and have put hundreds of images through post production on that software and I can tell you that video games don't act like Jpegs, they are more dynamic and act very much like an imagine taken in RAW format, so yes, settings can have vast changes. 

"Here is my opinion"

"YOU ARE BITTER AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT"

Ahh, internet.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

VXIII said:

Edit: The Order 1886 looks better imo.

I backtrack on that statment. After advancing into the game I can clearly say that I prefer Uncharted now. I have never taken so many screentshots in a game. The setting is simply amazing. Thank God for the Photo Mode. 

CGI-Quality said:
VXIII said:

I backtrack on that statment. After advancing into the game I can clearly say that I prefer Uncharted now. I have never taken so many screentshots in a game. The setting is simply amazing. Thank God for the Photo Mode. 

Always good to see people come to their senses!

I don't think I need to remind you how incredible The Order looks. For me, It is still superior in some categories. But Uncharted as a whole package is more impressive.

VXIII said:

Was it perhaps a storm battered beach that finally changed your mind?

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
VXIII said:

Was it perhaps a storm battered beach that finally changed your mind?

Pretty much. The whole island chapter and going further is incredible. Honestly, I don't even feel like getting beyond Libertaria yet. It is that immersive.