By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4's Graphics Are Beyond Incredible! (*-screenshots may include spoilers-*)

Uncharted 4's graphics are...

Beyond incredible. 586 46.62%

Incredible. 381 30.31%

Great. 146 11.61%

Good. 65 5.17%

Decent. 31 2.47%

Less than decent. 22 1.75%

Other...comment below ;-) 26 2.07%

Total:1,257

Some experimental shots.

I wish they added a contrast option. This photo would have been way better with more contrast. I wanted it to look more like outer space but I had to settle with this:

Another version of the top one:

Around the Network

For the first time since taking screenshots of Tifa back when I was a teen, I stopped playing a game to take a screenshot. I used the share button for the first time as well. The game looks that beautiful.

Aerys said:
Chapter 12 vidéo : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5yOM28kZgaE

This game is thé most impressive game of thé génération by far, PC included until Star Citizen maybe ( i dont really get people putting ROTTR PC in thé same league. There is à next gen gap between thé 2 )

I agree ;)

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

its so beautiful !!!!

Kowan said:

Some experimental shots.

I wish they added a contrast option. This photo would have been way better with more contrast. I wanted it to look more like outer space but I had to settle with this:

Great shots.
You can enhance contrast with the Noir filter. Add a percentage of noir an re-adjust the brightness and saturation to simulate higher contrast.

Here are some of mine, unaltered. It's already too beautiful to mess with :) But I do love 2.51:1 framing

Torturing the passengers is my favorite pass time

Sully is not impressed with me playing in the mud

Around the Network

Bad water effects?

I wonder if I can park in a tree

Don't worry I got this

Or maybe not

Too much fun messing around with these backseat drivers.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:

Damn, evzn thé physic !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

John2290 said:

EDIT 2.0 - After changing some settings on my TV (which are extremely in depth) I have now seen Uncharted 4 at its best and its best is blowing me, the fuck away. I restarted the game and I'm back on chapter six....Just wow...INCREDIBLE !!!!

What settings have you made on your TV? Im asking because I have similar impressions you had before you edited the OP

Kane1389 said:
John2290 said:

EDIT 2.0 - After changing some settings on my TV (which are extremely in depth) I have now seen Uncharted 4 at its best and its best is blowing me, the fuck away. I restarted the game and I'm back on chapter six....Just wow...INCREDIBLE !!!!

What settings have you made on your TV? Im asking because I have similar impressions you had before you edited the OP

First of all, the graphics ramp up over the course of the game and secondly, have you tried PC mode?

The PS5 Exists.