Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo Sport details + new footage May 19th (schedule)

Tagged games:

Fei-Hung said:
BraLoD said:

Gran Turismo is not a hard game up until the last license or so, it has a very good sense of progressing the difficulty, if you start with a better car than the other cars you can handle the first half of the game without much problems even if you are really not good on the game, later on it start asking more from you, you won't have the car advantage anymore, you will need to learn the tracks well, how to react near the other cars, and by the end it gets quite asking from the player, big mistakes won't be able to make up from, small mistakes will have to be limited as the best cars will hardly do any, it gets really challenging for people not used to it. GT6 kart races tho..., no mercy right from the beginning, no mistakes the whole thing, kart champhionships are very unforgiven XD

Pervy Sensei, you better get yourself a PS4 soon as it seems you like this game. 

It's no GT7 tho... XP
I'm excited to see how will be it with the PSVR, but I'm still waiting for the next mainline GT.

Around the Network

I never understood why considering GT6 came out so late in the PS3s lifetime why it wasn't a prime candidate for a port of sorts for PS4. Would have kept fans happy for a while at least.

PREDICTIONS FOR END OF 2015: (Made Jan 1st 2015)

PS4 - 34M - XB1 - 21m - WII U -12M

kristianity77 said:
I never understood why considering GT6 came out so late in the PS3s lifetime why it wasn't a prime candidate for a port of sorts for PS4. Would have kept fans happy for a while at least.

GT never had a port, or cross-gen title, always exclusives, that's how Polyphony does their thing XP

BraLOD GTS will probably be the only GT for a long time
There were hints of going service like, with GTS gradually becoming "GT7"
Unless they scrapped plans after SFV reception. But other games find relative success so don't think that case would change their mind.
IMO GTS should be the only GT this entire gen. Release updates and dlc. Nobody needs another release, it's just a racing game

Roronaa_chan said:
Unless they scrapped plans after SFV reception. But other games find relative success so don't think that case would change their mind.
IMO GTS should be the only GT this entire gen. Release updates and dlc. Nobody needs another release, it's just a racing game

It was already said GTS is not GT7, pretty clear there will be a GT7, aside from S.

Around the Network
craighopkins said:
I wonder if they made some improvements to the damage on the cars when u crash. PS4 hardware should help with physics

To be honest I think the franchises lackluster damage modeling is more a design choice than hardware limitation. Other franchises have had great damage modeling, even simulation type games like GT.  But I do hope damage modeling is one of the areas they really step up in for the next one. The other of course being AI.

I'll stay tuned !

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

BraLoD said:
Roronaa_chan said:

It was already said GTS is not GT7, pretty clear there will be a GT7, aside from S.

Afaik Jim Ryan is the only one who said that and he never knows what he's talking about. 

tag.

Hype!!!
Gran Turismo Sport will set a new milestone in this genre!!!