By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World dated

In this months edition of famitsu they stated that Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World will launced on June 26 (in Japan).

Source:

http://akayuki.com/2008/03/26/this-weeks-famitsu/

That isn't so far away:) I wonder when it will hit US and Europe.

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!

Around the Network

OMG OMG OMG - Soriku will go conkers.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

wow, that's quick, this will most likely be the best RPG out this gen so far.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Well a Western release date heavily depends on whether the translation process has already started or not.

Really looking forward to this game, but I think it will be quite a long wait.

Yeah,i think also that it`s gonna take awhile until it reaches US or even the old continent.
Us maybe christmas and Europe on March 09.

Around the Network
kingofwale said:

You got good jokes.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
kingofwale said:

You got good jokes.

*Ignore 360 RPGS: ON*

But I think ToS2 will be at least be competitive to Lost Odyssee and Blue Dragon. ToS was (imo) the best RPG last gen.

BengaBenga said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
kingofwale said:

You got good jokes.

But I think ToS2 will be at least be competitive to Lost Odyssee and Blue Dragon. ToS was (imo) the best RPG last gen.

I doubt it. Lost Odyssey is far and beyond what can be done on the Wii. We all know 360 and PS3 are on a whole different level than the Wii.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

BengaBenga said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
kingofwale said:

You got good jokes.

And how many RPGs did you play last gen to make that statement? Did you play most of the PS line-up? Xenosaga, Suikoden, Wild Arms, Arc the Lad, Shin Megami Tensei, Romancing SaGa...etc?

I was actually somewhat disappointed after playing ToS because it was no where near that good.

Riot Of The Blood said:
BengaBenga said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
kingofwale said:

You got good jokes.

I doubt it. Lost Odyssey is far and beyond what can be done on the Wii. We all know 360 and PS3 are on a whole different level than the Wii.

We all know what? Excuse me, but please exclude me from such a stupid statement next time. You could say: We all presume, while Faxanadu disagrees, that....

Thank you.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.