By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - April 2016 NPD Thread! Hardware and software up!

Boutros said:
Teeqoz said:

MLB or DS3 (XBO), neccesarily. Can't be QB and it can't be R&C, cause they are both exclusives and they rank higher than SF.

It can't really be MLB (it's #3 on the combined chart and the PS3 version isn't that popular) and unless the ratio for DS3 on the PS4 is huge it also can't be that. It might be that Star Fox Zero isn't #5. Cosmic on NeoGAF keeps suggesting it isn't.

Well then we don't really know much after all. Do we have any idea of DS3 total? 500k-ish?

Around the Network

The lack of sony PR going "yeah another strong #1 spot, thanks to all our fans and the support we got" is telling.

I bet Sony is Flat YoY compaired to 2015.
Xbox One & Wii U are probably down year on year.

Has no one spotted my PS4 #1 post yet?

The PS5 Exists. 

Teeqoz said:

I don't get it. Is every month the best month for engagement? What does engagement mean? Total amount of accounts/consoles having been online? Cause if so, then it can't go down really, can it? So every month *has* to be the best month?

Well, they started this with the Average monthly active users of Xbox Live, this means that they only need to beat the Average monthly users every month, if they have 20 Millions consoles Sold, in one month they have 14 Millions logged in and in the other month 15 Millions ( even without selling a single console) this would be the "Best month for engagement  in Xbox One History".

GribbleGrunger said:

Who cares. 

Software sales are what matter. 

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
Well at least we know that 1.6ml people played the GOW beta.

We have the data of other Exclusive betas ?, like Uncharted 4, Street Fighter, to compare the numbers between them.

JRPGfan said:
The lack of sony PR going "yeah another strong #1 spot, thanks to all our fans and the support we got" is telling.

I bet Sony is Flat YoY compaired to 2015.
Xbox One & Wii U are probably down year on year.

The calm before the storm. The month of may is gonna be a blast for them. 

ZhugeEX said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Who cares. 

Nah, it's software engagement

ZhugeEX said:

Who cares. 

You care. It's your tweet I posted lol

The PS5 Exists. 

ZhugeEX said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Who cares. 

BLASPHEMY!!!!!

I refuse to not care that as usual PS4 takes the number 1 spot. 

Seriously tho, it's almost not even worth announcing anymore.