By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK: 77% of Rainbow Six Vegas 2 sales are from 360 version of game

I rented R6V2 and it's a huge pile of steaming cow dung. I don't even know how they justified releasing it in the state that it is in. All that shows is that 360 fans love all FPS games, regardless if they are a bug filled disaster to tide them over for the next FPS that gets released in 2-3 weeks. Some people have no taste, and it appears that it's those who have the 360 only. ;)

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Around the Network
jjseth said:
I rented R6V2 and it's a huge pile of steaming cow dung. I don't even know how they justified releasing it in the state that it is in. All that shows is that 360 fans love all FPS games, regardless if they are a bug filled disaster to tide them over for the next FPS that gets released in 2-3 weeks. Some people have no taste, and it appears that it's those who have the 360 only. ;)

Ohhh, coming from the guy who owns a 360 too, that's strange. You've got no taste then?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Luckily the UK is not by far representing the entire EU , and lets dont forget the EU is not the best place for shooters , especially when looking at the PS3 ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!