By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4 Metacritic User Score

Tagged games:

Pavolink said:

People giving 0's are as bad as those giving 10's without having played the game.

This is way the users review means nothing; metà say 94, and I would suggest many Wiiu and X1 owners to buy a PS4 for this Game. 

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network
think-man said:
Every popular game gets trolled, they should remove user reviews.

Nawww they're still fun to read, just to see how much some people are annoyed by certain exclusives, you ever see the user reviews to stuff like Halo? they're amazing.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Xbox games have had just as much trolling. Lets see how it is though. If it maintains this score, then clearly it isn't as good of a game to users. Otherwise, its trolling.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:

Xbox games have had just as much trolling. Lets see how it is though. If it maintains this score, then clearly it isn't as good of a game to users. Otherwise, its trolling.

If you go and play uncharted 4 you'll know it's trolling.  In fact do play it.  Haven't got a ps4? Buy one because this is the best game this gen. 

Pavolink said:

People giving 0's are as bad as those giving 10's without having played the game.

Agreed. Both for users and critics.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
barneystinson69 said:

If you go and play uncharted 4 you'll know it's trolling.  In fact do play it.  Haven't got a ps4? Buy one because this is the best game this gen. 

I had a PS3. But I got an XB1 this gen, and I've decided to stick to it. Also the recession here hasn't made it a good time. Also saying its the "best game" of the generation is definently putting it to high standards, as there have been some that I've really enjoyed.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Pavolink said:

Alot worse... this game is alot closer to a 10 than a 0, going by critics.

Lol user reviews is a joke. especially when there isn't a system in place that allows users register their game on the site before they can post a review.

Ignore them.

I dunno. The way I see it, critic reviews sometimes get it wrong but user reviews always get it wrong. Trolling or not.

Metacritic is a joke anyway.