By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4 Metacritic User Score

Tagged games:

Shikamo said:

I really don't know about this, thanks for letting me guys

One thing you can do is go into a user's review history and sort of see if they're a troll or not.

Around the Network

Don't worry. It will balance out. There just aren't enough fanboys to hold down a game of this magnitude. The reviews are coming in so fast. The fanboys (mostly Xbox lets be real) are submitting as many scores as they can. Like 5 reviews a second.

Every popular game gets trolled, they should remove user reviews.

KLAMarine said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
I never pay attention to the User Score.

Neither the Critic Score.

I've always given more consideration to user scores than critic scores but this case sounds like trolling.

Yes. User Score has a lot of trolls.

However, critic reviews are just regular people that are paid to do their job, so... Yeah, I prefer to stick with my friend's opinions, or check the game for myself before buying it.

Just look at those negative reviews giving the game a 0 and the arguments they use to back up such a ridiculous score... (heck just look at the names of some of those users...) i swear if comments could indeed give you cancer i would already be dead.

Around the Network

People giving 0's are as bad as those giving 10's without having played the game.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Can just put it down to people not liking the game/brand it's on really I think, considering that the game has received pretty much universal acclaim from so many gaming outlets it's very unlikely that you could realistically score it a 0% I mean... you would have to actually have taken the disk out of the box and had it fall down and behead your pet cat... only to try to pick it up and slash both your wrists with it for this game to score 0%

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
KLAMarine said:

I've always given more consideration to user scores than critic scores but this case sounds like trolling.

Yes. User Score has a lot of trolls.

However, critic reviews are just regular people that are paid to do their job, so... Yeah, I prefer to stick with my friend's opinions, or check the game for myself before buying it.

Yes but there exists potential conflicts of interest with professional critics. For me, credibility takes a hit when the site a critic works for has advertisements promoting the game being reviewed.

At the end of the day, the best critic is always yourself.

Dude m this happens with every AAA exclusive for any console. Yes there are actually people with such sad, boring, uninteresting lives that they actually feel they have to log onto a website to give a game a zero score just so it makes the game look bad, and all because it's not available on their console of choice. Just ignore the user scores on metacritic.

To get a more accurate view of user scores, go onto amazon and check the user scores who have "verified purchase" on their review. That way you know for certain that the person reviewing it has actually bought the game and played it.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Don't pay attention to these, people who give it a 0 are trolling and most likely haven't even touched the game as there's no way to prove you've played it, let alone own it.