By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are you happy with the current Nintendo?

Tagged games:

Are you...with Nintendo?

Happy 52 17.87%

Sad 21 7.22%

Dissapointed 110 37.80%

Indiferent 46 15.81%

Mad 24 8.25%

Satisfied 31 10.65%

Other (share) 7 2.41%

Total:291
Pavolink said:
Boutros said:
Of course not.

Of course you are not happy? Or of course you are not going to tell us your feeling towards the current Nintendo?

Yes.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Pavolink said:

Of course you are not happy? Or of course you are not going to tell us your feeling towards the current Nintendo?

Yes.

Yes you are not happy? Or yes FFXIII is not a good game?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Seeing a lot of these questions lately. Yeah I'm fine with Nintendo right now. They aren't only just the Wii U you know. But of course people will keep assuming this and keep throwing rage until they get that one thing they want.

I'm happy with my 3DS, even if I wished the console had more power. I don't have a WiiU, but all of those long software droughts don't look good. Amiibo is tolerable as long as it only holds back skins and minor things like that. MyNintendo could use more free stuff, and the gold prices seem to expensive, but I'm sure the NX will bring more things. And speaking of the NX, please, get it together and avoid both droughts and bad relations with 3rd parties.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

CaptainExplosion said:
Satisfied, but they can do so much better.

Yep, the company can do history as the Wii/DS era proves, but they prefer to be very conservative.

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
Boutros said:

Yes.

Of course not.

Believe or not, Satoru Iwata kinda of to blame. Business decision are mostly for future actions of the business rather then immediately . Satoru Iwata should of resigned earlier because he was in bad health. His actions are still affecting today.

Boutros said:
Pavolink said:

Of course not.

nanorazor said:
Believe or not, Satoru Iwata kinda of to blame. Business decision are mostly for future actions of the business rather then immediately . Satoru Iwata should of resigned earlier because he was in bad health. His actions are still affecting today.

Not to be disrepectful, but I agree to a part. That's why when people were saying Kimishima was more like a bussiness man, expected to solve many problems. But guess I need to have patience.

I think they do dumb things, but I'm not attached to companies enough to feel dissapointed. I'm happy with my Wii U and 3DS, and there's not much more I can say.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I'm butthurt.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"