By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 2016 Thread - Starting!

Conference Starting

Hype 22 100.00%

Total:22
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Wow. Sea of Thieves looked...great. Maybe this is a redemption song for Rare.

Yeah, that game is the game of the show for me so far.  I love everything about it!  Looks fun, a toony but mature look at piracy!  I love pirates, I love that theme, and I love Rare.  This has shivered me timbers. 

Thank you Xbox and Rare! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

Scorpio time?

So they are announcing the same thing they have mentioned for every XB1 and W10 exclusive so far throughout the presentation?

WoodenPints said:
Holiday 2016 is looking poor compared to Q1 2017 :)

Gears, Recore and Horizon are solid no reason to launch another AAA

Neodegenerate said:
Zekkyou said:
It seems MS are going full steam ahead with an X1 + W10 combo. Good news for PC players willing to support the W10 store; 1 less piece of hardware you need to invest in. It'll be interesting to see how it works out for MS.

I am torn as I have a W10 PC and don't have any allegiance to any particular store, and also have an XB1 that I feel deserves a little game love as well.

If i was in your position, i'd do it on a game by game basis. If it's something like Sea of Thieves, i'd pick whatever platform you have more friends on. With stuff like Quantum Break, i'd choose the one that can push the games graphics/performance further.

Around the Network

oh he said 4k gaming

Scorpio!

So everything was leaked and no new surprises shame.

Zekkyou said:
Neodegenerate said:

I am torn as I have a W10 PC and don't have any allegiance to any particular store, and also have an XB1 that I feel deserves a little game love as well.

If i was in your position, i'd do it on a game by game basis. If it's something like Sea of Thieves, i'd pick whatever platform you have more friends on. With stuff like Quantum Break, i'd choose the one that can push the games graphics/performance further.

Hell, with their "play anywhere" thing I am under the impression I can do both at the same time.

6tflops confirmed