By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Worst movie you've seen on a movie theater

Tagged games:

Umm... hmmm... Cars. Not because I consider it that bad of a movie, but because Im not a fan of desert settings XD

Around the Network

Matrix Reloaded, i was in a shock-like state after watching that

Oh man. Just remembered a phase where I took my daughter to see EVERY kids movie. Marmaduke, Furry Vengeance, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Under Dog. It's a wonder I'm still here. That kid better pay off big time for the hell she put me through! I'd just smile and blankly stare at the screen for two hours.

Th True Story of Puss 'N Boots, I think that's the first movie I really grew a big hatred for, and it's pretty much the only one that has managed to anger me. Such an horrible movie.

I'm now filled with determination.

Freddy Got Fingered. It's the only movie i've ever walked out of.

Around the Network

Batman vs superman

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Jeepers Creepers. What a waste of time that was.

d21lewis said:
In Atlanta, I met a lady who took me to the drive in to see "I Got the Hook-up" starring Master P . Being lame, I actually watched the movie. The lady was shocked that I didn't make a move but I was too shy. Anyway, the movie was fucking horrible.

She gave you Master P, you should have given her the Master P back ;)

Bedtime stories. But i was a kid back then, and i didnt mind it that much, i went with my mom though xD she hates adam sandler

I've seen a few terrible ones. I remember 'The Happening' and thinking, I don't care what happens to these people, I just want this move over.

With Jeremy Irons, Meryl Streep, Glenn Close, Winona Ryder you would think, wow! that's going to be a great movie, but nope 'The House of the Spirits' was terrible. I spent more type worrying about a little girl whos parents let her be in a too inappropriate scene.

I also thought 'The Fifth Element' was a mixed terrible movie. I had some great effects and elements, but also felt like a 5th graders fantasy where you whisper in a girls ear, here legs spread, and a light that saves the universe comes out of it.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!