By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Worst movie you've seen on a movie theater

Tagged games:

I can't remember what it was called, but I saw this really bad sci-fi movie with Johnny Depp in it. He was a scientist who was slowly dying...and apparently was working on some sort of memory technology that let him upload himself into a computer. But of course it goes terribly wrong and he becomes a evil computer with an army on nano-machines.

It was so bad, a friend of mine was even watching it on TV and told me about it...and I totally forgot I saw the stupid thing. My brain must have wanted to block out that trauma.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

Jonny English, went with my girlfriend years ago because the likes Mr Bean. Real bad movie.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Either the Matrix Revolutions or the Fighting Temptations. I mean, Fighting Temptations was clearly worse, but I expected that to be terrible. I actually thought revolutions might be good.

Ultrashroomz said:

Man of Steel.

I actually thought Batman vs Superman was ok, but Man of Steel felt extremely dumb.

Surprised more people havent mentioned this one.

Man of steel was a huuuuuge disappointment to me as well.

In college, a friend of mine got us to go see Battlefield: Earth in theaters. That was so bad, so, so bad. I don't talk to him anymore.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
Jeepers Creepers. What a waste of time that was.

It is bad, but...at least Justin Long dies in it.  That never gets old.

Super_Boom said:
I can't remember what it was called, but I saw this really bad sci-fi movie with Johnny Depp in it. He was a scientist who was slowly dying...and apparently was working on some sort of memory technology that let him upload himself into a computer. But of course it goes terribly wrong and he becomes a evil computer with an army on nano-machines.

It was so bad, a friend of mine was even watching it on TV and told me about it...and I totally forgot I saw the stupid thing. My brain must have wanted to block out that trauma.

I've never seen it, but it sounds like Transcendence. 

Belle & Sebastien (2013 movie)

just plain boredom, I anticipated anything the protagonists were about to do at least 5 minutes before they actually did them.

Super Mario Bros. as a kid. It is really really bad.

The Counselor (I jokingly told my parents it would suck right before we entered the theater, and it actually did lol. It was the closest I've ever got to falling asleep during a movie).

Also, Jack and Jill too.