What do you think?

:D 63 24.32%

Bayonetta 3 on NX Confirmed 138 53.28%

I want to more PG Games in NX 42 16.22%

Now Vanquish 2 or TW102 on NX 16 6.18%

Total:259

Bayonetta 2 has hit 1 million sales

What do you think about that?

Do you want to Bayonetta 3  or other PG Game (Vanquish 2) on NX?

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/70956/bayonetta-2/

Around the Network

Would love a Bayonetta 3 and a Vanquish 2, yes.

Bayo 3 hype train commence!

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

I think it desperately needs to be adjusted.

The first game is also overtracked but unlike Bayonetta 2 we don't know by how much.

It definitly deserves a sequal. Bayonetta got added to smash aswell, so theres a chance that nintendo will keep her around.

Around the Network

Well, so Bayonetta 1 sell 1 million on WiiU because it comes togheter by a minor price. Anyway, if you didn't play Bayonetta 2 yet, give yourself a chance.

None of them. Both Bayonetta and Vanquish felt like shallow games that PG banged out in a couple of months. They rely a lot on flashiness to hide the gameplay's and story's shortcomings.

Lawlight said:
None of them. Both Bayonetta and Vanquish felt like shallow games that PG banged out in a couple of months. They rely a lot on flashiness to hide the gameplay's and story's shortcomings.

Since when was Bayonetta's best-in-the-genre gameplay shallow?

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Lawlight said:

There are areas of Bayonetta that are ripe for criticism: its self-indulgent storyline and repeated enemies in the end game. But you can't call the gameplay shallow.

The combat and combo system is remarkably deep. It makes hack 'n' slash games like Devil May Cry and God of War look positively primitive by comparison.

Boutros said:
I think it desperately needs to be adjusted.

The first game is also overtracked but unlike Bayonetta 2 we don't know by how much.

Because of a Neogaf post?

Japan tracking seems okay.

Considering the excellent resale value of the Bayo 1&2 package in NA, nearly all the copies that shipped appears to have sold. 250-300K for the Americas doesn't seem unreasonable.

Considering Bayonetta topped the Smash ballot in Europe, but not in NA may clue us in to the fact that it probably sold considerably better in Europe than in the Americas. We know for a fact that Bayo 2 hit 60k in France alone by end of 2014. It's probably sold another 10-20k since then.

If we extrapolate the France data across the rest of Europe,  It's probably at 700k WW minimum IMO.

What really constitutes a 'desperate' need to adjust? Lots titles on here probably get under or overtracked by 100-300K, but none causes as much distress as Bayo 2 methinks.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016