By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Fans: Uncharted 4 Or No Man's Sky?

Uncharted 4 Or No Man's Sky?

Uncharted: A Thief's End 189 80.77%

No Man's Sky 32 13.68%

Show Results 13 5.56%

Total:234

Without a doubt Uncharted 4.

Around the Network

Don't get me wrong, I've been following NMS pretty closely, and I'm excited for the game...

But it's Uncharted 4. I don't know if I've ever been this excited for a game...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Ill buy both but Uncharted ill get day one. No mans sky later on.

If No man's sky would let you join up with friends if you wanted and organically start an empire with other players you run into this might be close. Since they're being stubborn about separating everyone it's undoubtedly Uncharted 4.

I am Iron Man

@op : Yeah I can understand you.
For me, NMS is one of the most interesting game (maybe of this decade) if it keeps its promises. The scale of this game is incredible, and "discovery" never took as much sense as in this game before. You explore entire planets with their own fauna and flora that even the developers don't know (I know that 2D games have done this but here is a much more complicated 3D universe).
On the other side, U4 is a technical masterpiece without a doubt. ND never disappoints.

So, why choose ? U4 and NMS ~_^

Around the Network

On a scale of 1-10, I'd say my interest in Uncharted 4 is a 7 and my interest in No Man's Sky is a 3.

I'm excited about stealth options and so-called "wide-linear" gameplay in Uncharted 4, but, having been burned by Uncharted 3, I'm still not totally sold.

As much as I admire the folks at Hello Games, I can't summon much enthusiasm for No Man's Sky. It seems like a better idea than a game. I worry it will be monotonous and aimless. However, I hope to be proven wrong.

why not both?

This question is dumb. I'm getting both.

I don't think it's possible for me to be any more hyped for a game than I am for Uncharted 4, I am far too much of a Naughty Dog fan boy at this point though. No Man's Sky, while I'm very interested, I'm still nervous about it.

Don't ruin the moment

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PC/PS4), Dead Cells (PC)

LordyPlays on YouTube

Intrinsic said:
why not both?

RIGHT!!! I'm certainly getting both. One game is coming out a whole month and some change before the other. It gives a plenty of time to enjoy UC4 before NMS drops. The real winner here is....us!

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron