By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Fans: Uncharted 4 Or No Man's Sky?

Uncharted 4 Or No Man's Sky?

Uncharted: A Thief's End 189 80.77%

No Man's Sky 32 13.68%

Show Results 13 5.56%

Total:234

No man's sky is a new IP with true free roam/exploration. A space adventure where you can actually visit and walk around on many different planets. It's vastly more interesting to me than UC4.

Around the Network

The technomancer or carmaggedon max damage. Yeah they aren't exclusives. I'm just not super hyped for any of those other two. ^^

I will get uncharted on the cheap eventually. My other half might get no man's sky. But my prio are the technomancer, carmageddon, guilty gear, fire emblem and TMS#FE. Uncharted and NMS will have to wait in the corner. :D

I'll be getting both, but right now No man's sky is the third most anticipated game of 2015 for me (FF XV and Persona 5 are in the 1st and 2nd position, respectively). I still need to play the second and third game of the Uncharted series.

Easy. Both.

No Man's Sky, by a pretty vast margin. xP While, don't get me wrong, Uncharted 4 will undoubtedly be a masterpiece by a developer who excel at story-driven experiences, the kind of gameplay in NMS- basically, little to no story with an emphasis on discovery, exploration and self-motivated 'Ooo, wazzat?'- has always been the kind of thing I have held above all other forms of game design. (Personal taste, of course.) Generally, though, I've had to settle for just playing open-ended games and ignoring most of the story entirely in favor of wandering the map finding new experiences- basically the Fallout and Elder Scrolls series- and so something that is going to be nothing BUT a giant playground full of shiny stuff has me super excited. ^.^

Zanten, Doer Of The Things

Unless He Forgets In Which Case Zanten, Forgetter Of The Things

Or He Procrascinates, In Which Case Zanten, Doer Of The Things Later

Or It Involves Moving Furniture, in Which Case Zanten, F*** You.

Around the Network

I'm like them both. But due to Uncharted's release date, i'll unfortunately have to wait a bit to get it. No Man's Sky, i have the collector's edition, on pre-order.

Uncharted 4, hands down.No Mans Sky dosent even interest me.Game is impressive at a technical point, but thats it.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1